22 Grand Touring Demo

Pacernow

Reaction score
Cars
Tesla Model Y Long Range
All,
I have an opportunity to buy a 22 GT Demo build 4/22 with 15K on the odometer for $68.9K plus shipping of $1K. Warranty expires May 26 or at 50K miles. Black/black, Mojave Extended Leather interior, 21" Aero Wheels, Platinum Appearance, Glass Canopy Roof, DDP, SSP, Lucid Driver Experience with Navigation.
How much range will I lose with the 21" versus 19"?
I have been considering the Pure, but this demo became available today. Any thoughts? All responses are appreciated.

All,
I have an opportunity to buy a 22 GT Demo build 4/22 with 15K on the odometer for $68.9K plus shipping of $1K. Warranty expires May 26 or at 50K miles. Black/black, Mojave Extended Leather interior, 21" Aero Wheels, Platinum Appearance, Glass Canopy Roof, DDP, SSP, Lucid Driver Experience with Navigation.
How much range will I lose with the 21" versus 19"?
I have been considering the Pure, but this demo became available today. Any thoughts? All responses are appreciated.
360 cams, the added range, massaging seats, and the Dream Drive Pro hardware are great reasons to go with a GT. You may be able to find one with under 10k miles at that price - but it would only mean a little less tire wear. You'll likely lose about 35 miles actual range driving on the 21" summer-only tires vs 19" all-seasons.

There are better buys out there. Look around should be able to buy one for 65K or less with similar miles. Good luck

All,
Thank you for your responses.

DeaneG,
What year is your GT? Thank you.

All,
Is the 4/22 build a concern?

All,
Is the 4/22 build a concern?
Should be fine, a lot of us bought our cars around that time. As ong as you have a few years warranty, you should be able to any issues fixed. Lucid does a great job with service, they are exemplary!

DeaneG,
What year is your GT? Thank you.
Mine was built 09/22. It's been very reliable. I don't think there's a reason to have any particular concerns about a car's build date. A brand-new Pure may seem a little tighter than a car that has been driven for two years - this is normal for any used car.

I have a 2/2022 build GT and the build quality is very good. Any of the early issues are likely already fixed. Buy it and enjoy!

All,
Thank you very much for responding to my question regarding build date.

Back