Touring Standard Equipment

Stevepatek

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air
Just received this list of Touring Standard and Optional equipment from my showroom advisor today. Its very helpful and I have not seen it before.

Lucid Air Touring Standard Features

• Standard 620hp with 406 miles of range. Dual-Motor All-Wheel Drive.
  • Standard 20” Aero Lite wheels, with 21” Aero Blade wheels as optional equipment, and the 19” Aero Range wheels as a no-cost option.
  • Stellar White and Infinite Black are standard no-cost colors.
  • Standard Independent Front 5-Link Suspension and Rear Integral-Link Suspension with Semi-Active Dampers.
  • Rack & Pinion Electronic Power Steering with Speed Sensitive Assist.
  • Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution | Power-Assisted Front & Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes with Automatic Regeneration.
  • 92kWh Battery with 756v Charging System.
  • Standard Adaptive LED Front Lighting System with Daytime Signature LED Lighting and Charging Status Indication.
  • Standard Soft-Close Doors.
  • Standard Heated Precision Windshield Wipers.
  • Standard Metal Roof with Q4 availability. Optional ‘Glass Canopy Roof’ is added to all Air Touring for the first deliveries until the standard Metal Roof is available. Glass Canopy Roof is a cost option.
  • Standard Personalized Driver Profiles with Facial Recognition (5 Saved + Guest Profiles).
  • Power Open/Close Front Trunk and Rear Trunk Closures.
  • Standard Nappa Full-Grain Leather interior themes called Santa Cruz, Tahoe and Mojave.
  • Standard 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory. Heated and ventilated Front Seats with Heated Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel.
  • Standard Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting.
  • Standard Cabin HEPA Filtration.
  • Standard 12-Speaker 500-Watt Audio System (Q4 Availability).
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and Amazon Alexa Voice Integration.
  • Standard 3-Years of Complimentary Charging through Electrify America when reserved before June 30th 2022.
  • DreamDrive (base) ADAS System.

Options for Air Touring

• DreamDrive Pro: Future-Ready Hardware, Surround View Monitoring + Blind Spot Display.
  • 21-Speaker 800-Watt Surreal SoundTM Audio System with Dolby Atmos Technology (first in the industry).
  • Metal Roof (standard late availability)
  • Glass Canopy Roof (cost option but added to all early cars. Those who want it will receive their cars sooner).
  • 19” Aero Range Wheels with All-Season Tires: Pirelli P-Zero: No Cost Option
  • 20” Aero Lite Wheels with Performance Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport: Standard
  • 21” Aero Blade Wheels with Performance Tires: Pirelli P-Zero LM1 Bespoke Performance Tire Specific to Lucid Air only: Optional
  • Infinite Black: NCO, Stellar White: NCO, Cosmos Silver: Optional, Quantum Grey: Optional, Zenith Red: Optional.

I downgraded from the GT to Touring for one simple reason (but is a big deal to us): REAR LEGROOM. Have two big boys, and want them to be comfortable on the back seat. I went with many cool options though: glassroof, big wheels...

620hp is more than enough for us ...

Interesting...I had not seen that the Blind Spot Display requires (maybe) the DD Pro purchase. Am I confusing things and this doesn't exist? On the test drive when I put the turn signal on, I see video of the blind spot. Assuming that the Blind Spot monitoring, so thought it was standard for all.

Also, have Silver, Gray and Red always been optional (assuming additional cost)?

Did they mention when they plan to start confirming orders?

Did they mention when they plan to start confirming orders?
My advisor sent this recently:
We have begun taking orders for Grand Touring and started delivering the Grand Touring’s, which will be followed by confirming Touring and Pure orders in the second half of this year.

We have begun taking orders for Grand Touring and started delivering the Grand Touring’s, which will be followed by confirming Touring and Pure orders in the second half of this year.

Yeah pretty standard response it seems since they've been "taking orders for Grand Touring" for five months and delivering for at least a month for Grand Touring.

Interesting...I had not seen that the Blind Spot Display requires (maybe) the DD Pro purchase. Am I confusing things and this doesn't exist? On the test drive when I put the turn signal on, I see video of the blind spot. Assuming that the Blind Spot monitoring, so thought it was standard for all.

Also, have Silver, Gray and Red always been optional (assuming additional cost)?
I believe the colors you mentioned have always been optional and the Blind Spot display is DDPro only as the Touring has warning only in standard DD. I am including some additional info from my advisor also.

Package Upgrades is as follows:

Surreal Sound Audio System = 2,900
Glass Canopy Roof Option for Touring ONLY = $4,000
AWD for Pure Trim = $5,000
Dream Drive Pro (Level 3 Autonomous Driving) = $9,000

Massage seats are not available for Air Touring and Pure customers. This feature is only available on our Grand Touring trim. Heated and cooling seats do come standard on our Touring trim.

Here are the features of DreamDrive

DreamDrive - Driver Monitoring System (Includes Distracted Driver Alert & Drowsy Driver Alert)
- Front & Rear Cross Traffic Protection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning - Lane Departure Protection
- Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection
- Highway Assist (Includes Lane Centering Control & Traffic Jam Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Drive-Off Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Park In & Out (Parallel & Perpendicular)
- Park Distance Warning - Park Comfort Braking
- Rear View Monitoring

DreamDrive Pro:
- Future-Ready Hardware for Semi-Autonomous Driving Functionality
Level 3 Autonomous driving allow drivers to take their hands off the wheel and eyes off the road in certain situations, but are far short of true autonomous driving as the driver still needs to be ready to take back control at any time. It also enables the vehicle to react to its environment and make decisions without urging the driver to take control. Please note no Level 3 systems are legal to use on American roads.

Just to give you an idea of how fast a Lucid Air can go, here are the following horsepower for each trim level:

Lucid Air Dream Edition: 1,111 HP 0-60 in 2.5 seconds

Lucid Air Grand Touring: 800 HP 0-60 in 3 seconds

Lucid Air Touring: 620 HP 0-60 in 3.2 seconds

Lucid Air Pure: 480 HP 0-60 in 3.8 seconds

So this is interesting - have we seen any 0-60 times from Lucid for Touring and Pure trims prior to this?

I suppose these would all be on summer tires under optimum conditions with 1 foot rollout...

So this is interesting - have we seen any 0-60 times from Lucid for Touring and Pure trims prior to this?

I suppose these would all be on summer tires under optimum conditions with 1 foot rollout...

I’ve only seen the Touring time before this:

So far, other than the extra cameras, DD Pro offers absolutely no tangible benefit. They need to sell it somehow until they are able to show it actually doing something...

Hmmm no massage seats on Touring :( That's very sad. Taking out the $5k AWD and $4k canopy roof, the ~$16k difference from Pure to Touring is becoming less and less appealing.

$16,600 for the following:
leather seats with no massage (heating/cooling feature included)
platinum finish
+140 horsepower
20" wheels
option to have glass roof for $4,000

You also get your car before the Pures. They seem to value that at around $20,000.

It would be cool if these differences were explicitly listed out on the website or something, in terms of seat features and whatnot... I know the basic options like roof are...

When deciding on Touring or Pure, it has been stated that the RWD and AWD Pure will have the same HP. I wonder if the range on the AWD Pure will be less than 406. For that reason, I upgraded to Touring before the price went up. Get AWD with more HP and predicted range over 400. Wikipedia states the battery in the Touring is 92KW while the Pure is 88KW. With said, it makes sense the AWD Pure will have less than 406 range.

Last edited:
It would be cool if these differences were explicitly listed out on the website or something, in terms of seat features and whatnot... I know the basic options like roof are...
It would be nice but I think they are also unsure 100% what will be included. It is better to list barebones and then add extra later on than promise something and then removing them later. I was also checking price difference between Touring and Grand Touring. The price and feature differences that people have listed feels correct for me

When deciding on Touring or Pure, it has been stated that the RWD and AWD Pure will have the same HP. I wonder if the range on the AWD Pure will be less than 406. For that reason, I upgraded to Touring before the price went up. Get AWD with more HP and predicted range over 400.
Hard to imagine that there wont be any mileage decrease with the AWD. "Before price went up" or before price goes up? Sorry not trying to be English nazi haha I just havent been looking at Lucid long enough to know if any price increase have occured and any price increase will make me panic because I'm already going over my EV budget with the Lucid haha

Hard to imagine that there wont be any mileage decrease with the AWD. "Before price went up" or before price goes up? Sorry not trying to be English nazi haha I just havent been looking at Lucid long enough to know if any price increase have occured and any price increase will make me panic because I'm already going over my EV budget with the Lucid haha

Price hasn’t gone up yet but they’ve stated it will.

The extra 140 hp and upgraded interior is worth $16,000 to me over the AWD Pure.

Back