• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Gorgeous 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance Limited Production #511 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreathlessRacing

Cars
Lucid Dream
DE Number
Gorgeous 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance Limited Production #511 for sale. Only 12 miles. Sold with or without exclusive Aero Performance Enhancement package (splitter, side skirts, rear spoiler, diffuser extension) - temporarily installed as of listing date. Finished in Eureka Gold (exclusive color for Dream edition) over a Santa Monica leather, fabric, and microsuede interior. The car is powered by dual permanent-magnet electric motors paired with a single-speed transmission.

Equipment includes a 900-volt charging system, a Glass Canopy roof, 21″ Aero Dream wheels, regenerative braking, and adaptive suspension as well as a 34″ Glass Cockpit display, heated and ventilated massaging front seats, heated rear seats, a 21-speaker Surreal Sound audio system, a 32-sensor DreamDrive system, and the DreamDrive Pro driver-assistance suite.

The car is finished in Eureka Gold with contrasting Platinum Polish pillars that frame the sun-blocking Glass Canopy roof. Features include soft-close doors with retracting illuminated handles, folding and heated side mirrors, adaptive LED headlights, and an LED taillight strip.

Forged 21″ Aero Dream wheels are finished in black with machined spokes, and they are mounted with Pirelli P Zero Elect tires.

The five-passenger interior is trimmed in the Dream Santa Monica scheme with Nappa leather upholstery on the seating surfaces along with gray microsuede and lighter gray fabric that covers the door panels and the dashboard. The cabin features eucalyptus wood accents, and equipment includes heated, ventilated, and massaging front seats as well as five-zone heated rear seats, four-zone climate control, and power-operated rear sunshades. A Lucid-designed infotainment interface manages much of the aforementioned equipment plus navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, and a Surreal Sound audio system with 21 speakers. The car also is equipped with a 32-sensor surround-view monitoring system, distracted/drowsy driver alert, and the DreamDrive Pro driver-assistance suite, which is hardware-ready for future semi-autonomous driving updates.

The multi function steering wheel is wrapped in leather and sits ahead of a 34″ Glass Cockpit display with a trio of integrated, configurable screens. The odometer indicates 12 miles.

Dual permanent-magnet synchronous AC electric motors produce 1,111 horsepower and 1,025 lb-ft of torque, which is directed to all four wheels through a single-speed direct-drive transmission. The car is equipped with a 118.0-kWh battery pack, a 900-volt charging system, and an onboard charger as well as three driving modes (Smooth, Swift, and Sprint). The car features carpeted front and rear trunks. 954-658-8228

For more information - 954-658-8228
IMG_2593.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_9235.jpg
    IMG_9235.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 188
Here is one that is dirt cheap as well, it’s not
Mine. It’s a local dealer Crest in Frisco TX. Claims only 85 Miles on it.

Attachments

• 407C2D58-C6E1-47AF-BC43-100425A8D818.jpeg
    407C2D58-C6E1-47AF-BC43-100425A8D818.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 337
I thought they were already trying to sell the one they have….

I thought they were already trying to sell the one they have….
Oh I should have looked UP👆. Thanks.
Looks like the price reduction did the trick. That is the reason I posted this one, looks like there is no premium left and so may be helpful to anyone buying purely for profit OR thinking worst case if I don’t like it I can sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back