Touring Standard Equipment

I believe the colors you mentioned have always been optional and the Blind Spot display is DDPro only as the Touring has warning only in standard DD. I am including some additional info from my advisor also.

Package Upgrades is as follows:

Surreal Sound Audio System = 2,900
Glass Canopy Roof Option for Touring ONLY = $4,000
AWD for Pure Trim = $5,000
Dream Drive Pro (Level 3 Autonomous Driving) = $9,000

Massage seats are not available for Air Touring and Pure customers. This feature is only available on our Grand Touring trim. Heated and cooling seats do come standard on our Touring trim.

Here are the features of DreamDrive

DreamDrive - Driver Monitoring System (Includes Distracted Driver Alert & Drowsy Driver Alert)
- Front & Rear Cross Traffic Protection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning - Lane Departure Protection
- Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection
- Highway Assist (Includes Lane Centering Control & Traffic Jam Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Drive-Off Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Park In & Out (Parallel & Perpendicular)
- Park Distance Warning - Park Comfort Braking
- Rear View Monitoring

DreamDrive Pro:
- Future-Ready Hardware for Semi-Autonomous Driving Functionality
Level 3 Autonomous driving allow drivers to take their hands off the wheel and eyes off the road in certain situations, but are far short of true autonomous driving as the driver still needs to be ready to take back control at any time. It also enables the vehicle to react to its environment and make decisions without urging the driver to take control. Please note no Level 3 systems are legal to use on American roads.

Just to give you an idea of how fast a Lucid Air can go, here are the following horsepower for each trim level:

Lucid Air Dream Edition: 1,111 HP 0-60 in 2.5 seconds

Lucid Air Grand Touring: 800 HP 0-60 in 3 seconds

Lucid Air Touring: 620 HP 0-60 in 3.2 seconds

Lucid Air Pure: 480 HP 0-60 in 3.8 seconds
When I look today on the web site the information button on the ADAS. The DreamDrive does NOT show Adaptive Cruise Control in the features. Anyone know what's going on with this??
1653334560498.png

Blind spot cameras require the $9k pro upgrade? That's really disappointing when they're standard on a $50k Hyundai.
Agree, but it does add to their profits. I'm willing to take that hit to make the company more successful

I never thought I'd say this about Porsche's "you need to option literally everything in" schemes... but at least they give the options to pick what you want. I get that they require payment for additional sensors, but am more irked at things locked behind trims that are 40K+ more.
That would delay production significantly, guess why Tesla ditched the metal roof?

It would be cool if these differences were explicitly listed out on the website or something, in terms of seat features and whatnot... I know the basic options like roof are...

I was anxiously awaiting my RWD Pure visiting the design studio regularly, etc. I was willing to wait for the Pure until sometime in 2023 or even 2024 if they had only published the specs so I could see what they had decontented on the RWD Pure. I wasn't willing to wait an unknown time to find out that potentially they had downgraded the HP to a level I didn't want, etc. When they came out with the specs for the AWD Pure last month, the HP was 480 and I got suspicious that it would be substantially less when they dropped one motor.

So when a Genesis GV60 Performance suddenly popped up in Arizona (they are very rare) I bit. Small suv (177.4" long but I prefer a smaller car), 409 HP with a boost mode on the steering wheel to 490 HP), ediff, Nappa leather, 360 cameras (not as good as on the Lucid but satisfactory). all the ADAS features including the blind spot cameras (even shows a red area on the HUD and central display if a car enters the blind spot). 4 Second 0-60. Real SXM. Bang and Olafson 17 speaker system. Etc.

Sort of a mini Lucid with all the features. If only Lucid had published, and the specs were satisfactory, I would have waited.

I was anxiously awaiting my RWD Pure visiting the design studio regularly, etc. I was willing to wait for the Pure until sometime in 2023 or even 2024 if they had only published the specs so I could see what they had decontented on the RWD Pure. I wasn't willing to wait an unknown time to find out that potentially they had downgraded the HP to a level I didn't want, etc. When they came out with the specs for the AWD Pure last month, the HP was 480 and I got suspicious that it would be substantially less when they dropped one motor.

So when a Genesis GV60 Performance suddenly popped up in Arizona (they are very rare) I bit. Small suv (177.4" long but I prefer a smaller car), 409 HP with a boost mode on the steering wheel to 490 HP), ediff, Nappa leather, 360 cameras (not as good as on the Lucid but satisfactory). all the ADAS features including the blind spot cameras (even shows a red area on the HUD and central display if a car enters the blind spot). 4 Second 0-60. Real SXM. Bang and Olafson 17 speaker system. Etc.

Sort of a mini Lucid with all the features. If only Lucid had published, and the specs were satisfactory, I would have waited.
The range is far lower, but other than that and some interior styling (I’m just not a fan of that much chrome) the GV60 is a great car. Enjoy.

Back