2.4.x OTA

2023 touring. Got it a couple of days ago and tried HA for the first time today. I am loving the updates in this release. The Lane change assist worked very well and the surround view is a step in the right direction. I hope Lucid can add rear view in the future implementation. Overall very happy with 2.4.4.

Just got the notification for the update, but the phone app said it was updating to 2.4.3 not 2.4.4 . I guess I'll see what gets installed after 2 hours or so...
2.4.3 is the new update for those who have 2.4.0 and 2.4.2.

2.4.4 is for those who were still on 2.3.10.

Received the update, 2.4.4 on my 24 Pure DD Pro. Was worried I won’t get it as I’ve been plagued by the “Vehicle Offline” issue on 2.3.10.

The vehicle offline isn’t resolved yet, and someone mentioned a Tech initiated TCU restart might be needed. But for me, customer support said they cannot do that unless a tech is present on site.

Super excited by 2.4.4, and at 5% right now. First OTA update for me, coming from an Ioniq 5, this was something they promised by never delivered!

My guess is that Lucid maintains multiple code branches for each version (different features, power levels) and different countries (regulations). When major update is available they have to merge and test the code to each branch separately. This takes time and the probably prioritize by number of vehicles available. Since Pure AWD is discontinued, I have a feeling we might see more delays in the future. This is just speculation and not backed by any facts.
That is a good question. When I set up code way way back in the days when I was a application architect, I opted for a single code base, but had a configuration file that was checked to see which functions were appropriate. Multiple branches are a pain in the posterior, but there is no telling what Lucid did.

Got my update a few days ago. I get vehicle offline a lot now on the app.

2.4.3 is the new update for those who have 2.4.0 and 2.4.2.

2.4.4 is for those who were still on 2.3.10.
I am installing 2.4.3 now; does anyone know if this is simply a fix to the issues of 2.4.2 (which gave me the camera failures) or does it have additional features?

Updated my Pure last night. Started at 220 miles remaining. Woke to 180. Is that normal?
I wouldn't worry about it, your car took 2 hours of performing high levels of computing power to install the new OS so yes it will draw on your battery/range

I have a ‘24 Pure rwd with DD premium and got the 2.4.4 update installed last night. I did notice that it turned off the mirrors tilting down when reversing and the app now is constantly saying my vehicle is offline. When I went to turn on Lucid Assistant it says my phone needs to be connected via bluetooth to enable even though the vehicle says it’s connected on another screen and is streaming Apple Carplay. Lucid also forgot to update the ios app to get rid of the Alexa settings.

Initial impressions is this update isn’t fully baked for vehicles without DD pro. Hopefully these bugs will get worked out soon.

2.4 is turning out to be Crowstrikes BSOD
1727362327475.webp

Oh. I just realized that mine first got 2.4.0 and it was working fine. Then came 2.4.3 yesterday and it broke HA and ACC. Perhaps 2.4.4 will fix what broke in 2.4.3. However, I have a feeling that everyone will get something above 2.4.4 before there is stability but in the mean time, we have to be ready to just drive the car without ACC, HA as they figure out what is happening.

Received the update, 2.4.4 on my 24 Pure DD Pro. Was worried I won’t get it as I’ve been plagued by the “Vehicle Offline” issue on 2.3.10.

The vehicle offline isn’t resolved yet, and someone mentioned a Tech initiated TCU restart might be needed. But for me, customer support said they cannot do that unless a tech is present on site.

Super excited by 2.4.4, and at 5% right now. First OTA update for me, coming from an Ioniq 5, this was something they promised by never delivered!
I never got the vehicle offline in the app error in 2.3.10 but did get it in 2.4.4, so I did a couple Air logo resets and then let the car deep sleep overnight and now everything is working flawlessly.

While I can’t speak to others experience, this 2.4.4 OTA for DDpro is AWESOME. In my experience the ADAS now beats every other vehicle I’ve tried except for my one complaint of that damn “keep hands on wheel” nagging alert when my hands are on the wheel. The car changes lanes much more sensibly than smoothly than either Tesla or Mercedes, it slows for corners less harshly than Tesla and Mercedes and doesn’t rocket out of them as concerningly either. The car also slows much more smoothly if someone cuts into the lane you’re changing into, and accelerates smoothly rather than jerking acceleration if someone leaves the lane you just changed into. They clearly paid a lot of attention to detail tweaking the DDPRO throttle response and lidar detection.

I’m not surprised there’s been some glitches for some owners with this OTA as they had no choice but to use different hardware for different vehicles and each vehicle has multiple dedicated computers that are vent even the same manufacturer, so it’s a rats nest of compatibility/code issues I’m sure, but at least for me, when I got 2.4.4 it had some weird errors for one day (traffic drive off unavailable, couldn’t turn on lane change assist or collision detection), but then after 2 resets and a deep sleep, it all works totally flawlessly now. 🤷‍♂️

So, updated my 2024 AT to 2.4.4 the other day and all with the car is fine. The app performance, however, is not. Quite frequently, I'll get the dreaded "Vehicle Offline" in the app. Anybody else seeing this since the update?

That happened to me but then went away after a day. I did do a logo reset and let the car sleep overnight.

logo reset done
profile switch reset done
car slept well overnight

will not wake up via app and the car is active on wifi!

if i go to the car and wake it up via either the key fob or mobile key, the phone will connect immediately, as long as the car is on wifi. this has been my experience since yesterday

Back