2.4.x OTA

My car is sending hundreds of GB’s thru my WiFi…has been for ~7 days and I still don’t see the update
I would have said the car must have been "watching" YouTube...when I realized that YouTube is not enabled in this car.
Hope you get your update soon!

My car is sending hundreds of GB’s thru my WiFi…has been for ~7 days and I still don’t see the update
Do I have to have the car connected to wifi to receive updates? I saw that I get map updates regularly via it's LTE.
I just haven't connected Lucid to wifi (too lazy).

Do I have to have the car connected to wifi to receive updates? I saw that I get map updates regularly via it's LTE.
I just haven't connected Lucid to wifi (too lazy).
No you do not.

Folks, don't feel bad if you did not yet get 2.4 x. In my case 2 4.0 happened to work as expected. Then came bug fixes for 2.4.0 in 2.4.0 and now I cannot even engage ACC or HA. I am guessing that it is software because no hardware changes were done in my car related to any sensors. It looks like a complex problem they are trying to solve.

After 2.4.4 the wake up process on my car still takes 4-5 minutes
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps there is more work needed there. My wish is that they add a button to wake up the car. I still don;t like the car waking up every time I open the app.

I thought the 3 lane visualization would show up when I start DDpro. But it needs me to engage Highway assist or ACC. Is it the same for others?

If yes, it would be great if Lucid could make it available for regular driving (without HA or ACC) @nicktwork

I thought the 3 lane visualization would show up when I start DDpro. But it needs me to engage Highway assist or ACC. Is it the same for others?

If yes, it would be great if Lucid could make it available for regular driving (without HA or ACC) @nicktwork
You need to have HA or ACC engaged to see the visualization. I agree it would be cool as an option to see them all the time.

Folks, don't feel bad if you did not yet get 2.4 x. In my case 2 4.0 happened to work as expected. Then came bug fixes for 2.4.0 in 2.4.0 and now I cannot even engage ACC or HA. I am guessing that it is software because no hardware changes were done in my car related to any sensors. It looks like a complex problem they are trying to solve.
To correct and clarify 2.4.4 broke what worked perfectly in pure awd dd pro with 2.4.0. I don't think it is a hardware problem. This update is more complex and we need to wait a bit till they can root cause it. I will post an update once it is fixed. If your car is stable with 2.3.x or earlier just enjoy driving. This is a driver's car as we all know.

Reactions: mxp
Initially failed the update from 2.3.10->2.4.0, where the phone app went from 16% complete to as if update hasn't happened, and showed 2.3.10 as up to date
got pushed with 2.4.4 few hours ago and initiated the update from the phone. Checked back 20 mins later and saw that there is no progress bar and version shows 2.3.10 and up to date, so seems like this update failed instantly

To correct and clarify 2.4.4 broke what worked perfectly in pure awd dd pro with 2.4.0. I don't think it is a hardware problem. This update is more complex and we need to wait a bit till they can root cause it. I will post an update once it is fixed. If your car is stable with 2.3.x or earlier just enjoy driving. This is a driver's car as we all know.
It strikes me that the rollout is still continuing at a much slower pace than past updates. I’m skeptical that the rollout will be completed by tonight as I believe was previously indicated. Granted this is a large update, but I wonder if the 2.0 update (prior to my ownership) was plagued with all these issues. Personally I’ve never had to wait this long relative to the start of a rollout, but I’d still rather wait for things to get ironed out as you said.

Just got the notification for the update, but the phone app said it was updating to 2.4.3 not 2.4.4 . I guess I'll see what gets installed after 2 hours or so...

That’s my hypothesis as well but hard to see how that affects some of the in-car functions like lane change assist (stopped working for ). There should be no dependency on backend services.
Yeah, I agree with you. Nav will require the back end, but that function would have to be local.

Same. Having looked at every message here and in other forums, I don't think this has yet been rolled out to 2024 pures. I have been looking at my router download stats so much that the router may file a restraining order against me! 😀

Well I have a '23 pure AWD/DDP and while I haven't gotten the update yet (not complaining, just a fact I don't really care about DDP), I'm more curious how/why a vertically integrated tech stack that Lucid touts can't be truly pushed out in a true SaaS model, and why we have multiple versions being deployed...

2023 Pure AWD with DDP and still no signs of a 2.4.X here. Fingers crossed it will show up today as per Nick's previous message.

Well I have a '23 pure AWD/DDP and while I haven't gotten the update yet (not complaining, just a fact I don't really care about DDP), I'm more curious how/why a vertically integrated tech stack that Lucid touts can't be truly pushed out in a true SaaS model, and why we have multiple versions being deployed...
My guess is that Lucid maintains multiple code branches for each version (different features, power levels) and different countries (regulations). When major update is available they have to merge and test the code to each branch separately. This takes time and the probably prioritize by number of vehicles available. Since Pure AWD is discontinued, I have a feeling we might see more delays in the future. This is just speculation and not backed by any facts.

Back