• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2.1.3 Update

IMG_0390.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg

Thanks. On quick glance, it seems like all the same stuff as 2.1.2
It probably is, when 2.0 was being rolled out the beta testers got odd and the regular people go even ending numbers.(or was it the other way around?)
They could possibly be doing the same thing now.

It probably is, when 2.0 was being rolled out the beta testers got odd and the regular people go even ending numbers.(or was it the other way around?)
They could possibly be doing the same thing now.
No. 2.1.2 started to roll out but was pulled due to issues. This is the replacement.

No. 2.1.2 started to roll out but was pulled due to issues. This is the replacement.
My guess is 2.1.3 has some minor tweaks that along with 2.0.71 fix whatever they deemed to be going wrong. Anyone with 2.1.2 will likely not need 2.1.3. The versions will join back together with 2.1.x, whatever number gets released. 4? 8?

accessing the owner's manual while offline is great. i've mentioned this feedback before. good to see that.

I would like to know if the issue with Carplay volume segregation (separate volume for media, navigation etc) gets fixed with 2.1.3. @California'sBest Please do the needful when you can :)
we will be evaluating 2.1.3 versus 2.1.2 and posting any differences.

That’s a big update. It’s like they read our poll for fixes and started knocking them out. Well done Lucid!

Installed 2.1.3 yesterday. Was excited about the enhancements, but when I went to drive -- Turtle Mode!

Soft reset, no cigar. Did the 'brake while press/holding the Air logo" reset. No change.
Just haul off to SC.

1. There is no such thing as a “soft” reset. I don’t even know where the terminology came from.
2. You do not need to hold the brake to use the Air logo reset
3. I hope they are able to figure out the problem and get it fixed and back on the road soon!

Back