2.0.59 update

Why would we want to change profile while in drive or reverse or neutral?

looks like .59 makes you go to park to change profiles. I had slightly embarrassing experience tonight. pandora wasn’t work well and I was trying to troubleshoot. Decided to do a Bobby reset. It wouldn’t let me unless I was in park. Pretty sure I used to do it while Driving . Well I was at stoplight and switched to guest. It would not let me go into Drive until profile switch was complete. Had a few people honk while I sat there waiting. Took only 5 seconds but warning to others. :)
This has always been that way. I did the same once and get stuck at a changing light but to be fair the car does give you a warning before you do it that you need to be in park to change the profile. I was stuck for around 15 seconds with honking horns but I learned my lesson and wont do it again.

Has anyone had an issue with Highway Assist not coming up as an option after update? I've been on multiple highways where I've used Highway Assist in the past but I'm only getting the option for Adaptive Cruise. I've tried holding down the dream drive steering wheel button to toggle to highway assist but it won't show up. I've tried 3-4 blinker resets as well but can't get it to come back. Contacting support tomorrow.

Has anyone had an issue with Highway Assist not coming up as an option after update? I've been on multiple highways where I've used Highway Assist in the past but I'm only getting the option for Adaptive Cruise. I've tried holding down the dream drive steering wheel button to toggle to highway assist but it won't show up. I've tried 3-4 blinker resets as well but can't get it to come back. Contacting support tomorrow.
This can happen if your car’s GPS location got messed up. Does the app or car show your exact correct location? If not then they need to reset the GPS module, which can be done via a quick mobile service visit. Try the valet card reset, but that didn’t work for me and I needed service to reboot the module. It’s apparently some connector under the seat, but I couldn’t figure out which one so I decided to let the professionals handle it, and they did and the problem never happened again.

Since this update my CarPlay is gone. I called Lucid and they said a few people have called stating the same. Other than that, the update is nice.

Since this update my CarPlay is gone. I called Lucid and they said a few people have called stating the same. Other than that, the update is nice.
I have the same issue and no SXM. I have the icon but nothing comes up once you select it. Tried doing the blinker reset last night and woke up this morning with the blinker still on.

This happens to me occasionally. When I first got the car it was a very regular problem. Now it occurs infrequently, maybe 10% of the time. I’ve never figured out why. It appears to be an occasional bug like the rear view camera not working or the sound not working. Sometimes it won’t work for the first 20 minutes of my commute to work but if I keep trying it every 3-4 minutes it will eventually kick in. Because it is becoming a less frequent problem, I have never reached out to service. Just letting you know, you’re not alone and it will probably get better with time. If you decide to reach out to service and learn anything, please post it here.

I have the same issue and no SXM. I have the icon but nothing comes up once you select it. Tried doing the blinker reset last night and woke up this morning with the blinker still on.
Have you tried to log out of the beta and back in on the Settings screen?

I have the same issue, the Lucid support person think it's an issue with having to recalibrate the highway assist. Attached is the instruction on how to do that. Basically, you'll have to run the adaptive cruise control for awhile.

Attachments

Good news for Canadian owners. This new update has activated hwy assist (at least in bc) so I was finally able to try it out today! I'm very happy! Worked great.

That's awesome, I drives to BC often, and it sucks that highway assist stop once I cross the border.

Have you tried to log out of the beta and back in on the Settings screen?
I did this yesterday and it worked good for one time use. Stopped at store and came back out to leave and some thing happened. I'm having CarPlay and blinker cameras do the same thing. Seems like every other time I go someplace they work or they don't work.

I have been working with someone with customer service to look into the issues. They reached out to me from a comment I made on the forums asking for more information.

I drove today in rain and part of it was in misty conditions that always triggered the LiDAR error and post the upgrade I didn’t see the issue.

Great work by the software team in fixing this issue quickly

Question regarding the release of 2.0.59 update availability. Are the updates pushed to all vehicles or do they stagger the release? The reason is that on my vehicle, 2.0.58 is still showing as the latest release and 2.0.59 is not available to be downloaded yet.

Question regarding the release of 2.0.59 update availability. Are the updates pushed to all vehicles or do they stagger the release? The reason is that on my vehicle, 2.0.58 is still showing as the latest release and 2.0.59 is not available to be downloaded yet.
Staggered, but it has been long enough now that is reasonable to call/text Lucid and ask them to push it to you. I usually advise people to wait a week after release before doing so.

Staggered, but it has been long enough now that is reasonable to call/text Lucid and ask them to push it to you. I usually advise people to wait a week after release before doing so.
Thanks Bobby for the quick confirmation. I will wait for a few more days before reaching out to CS.

Back