12 Months In, and I'm Out.

Well Lucid was formed in 2007 but I assume you mean if Lucid has been delivering cars for a decade you would agree with me.

Like I said everyone has different expectations and that is OK.
If you’re going to play historical fact games, play them correctly. :)

Atieva was formed in 2007. They made battery packs and powertrains for other manufacturers.

It rebranded as Lucid Motors in October 2016, and that was the first time Lucid ever even mentioned building a car. Plant construction didn’t begin until late 2019, and the first Air did not get built until September 2021.

It’s a new company; they learned a lot as Atieva, but Lucid had been a new, and recent, chapter.

I'm in IT and used to work in software dev department for Student loan software that managed millions of loans. It is indeed difficult, however again as I stated...Soft close isn't rocket science and it's just one module. The great thing with OTA is you can shoot stuff out and keep doing it like Tesla does monthly. This could be its own fix. Doen't have to include anything else as to be sure not to break anything else. Anyway realistically, i'd be happy with a time frame. If they said "we are working on it and hoping for an update in a month" Or 3 or 6...communication is key here and that's really all i want. "fixed in a future update" is not sufficient.

Atieva was formed in 2007. They made battery packs and powertrains for other manufacturers.

It rebranded as Lucid Motors in October 2016, and that was the first time Lucid ever even mentioned building a car. Plant construction didn’t begin until late 2019, and the first Air did not get built until September 2021.

It’s a new company; they learned a lot as Atieva, but Lucid had been a new, and recent, chapter.

Correct...He must be thinking about Fisker haha

Sorry you don't like the facts that I replied with. The company was founded in 2007. Sorry that you feel that isn't correct.

Like I stated in my reply, "I assume you mean if Lucid has been delivering cars for a decade you would agree with me."

Clearly you are OK with issues they have and the rate at which they get resolved. That is your right and that is OK. Everyone doesn't have to agree with you.

Back