what are you watching right now?

peep show (2003-2015), "wedding" (2004)

Succession
Season 2
Episode 4

My wife's butt.
She spilled something on the floor and she's cleaning it. :)

Just started Suits! Pretty good! <3 Donna

Hey do you folk ever see a movie that you don't like, leave it early, then try it again a year or more later, still don't like it, then try it again and suddenly like it? It just happened to me with Huckabees. I don't know why I didn't notice the great cast, even Wahlberg was fun, (and I wasn't high). Loved the writing and satire of the philosophy. Love Lily Tomlin.
When Airplane! was released I walked out of the theater about 15 min. in. Now whenever it's on I wait to see any bits with Graves, Bridges, Nielsen and Stack. (and of course, Otto).

Insomnia 1997Insomnia
Particularly fond of foreign (USA here) films because the few we get here tend to be the very best. Example, if you have not seen INSOMNIA, not the Chris Nolan version but the "real" version, the Norwegian one.... just wow. If you love film you will love this one.
As much as I love Nolan and Williams, the Amerikan version is just terrible...and not at all the tense thriller and mind-altering Norwegian version.

Entertainment is fine, but... Give me art. Disturb me. Force me out of my comfort zone.

Just started Suits! Pretty good! <3 Donna
One of the best series. Every business professional wishes they had a Donna as an assistant.

I'm watching Witcher and Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix now that Succession and Ted Lasso are over.

Anybody have any recommendations for shows similar to Severance or Black Mirror?

Just finished Warrior Season 3. Pretty good storyline.

I'm watching Billions, still on season 3. If that was filmed in 2022, Axe would have a Lucid in his driveway.

The Mandarin, the kid in me.

Not a movie, but I happen to be on my simulator playing Assetto corsa. No Lucid air mod yet to drive with... but the m hybrid v8 LMDH will do!

Back