what are you watching right now?

doctorwho42

wasn't sure if there was a thread on what lucid owners are watching but i'll kick one off:

what are you watching right now?

at the moment, i'm rewatching classic doctor who. currently, "the death of time" (1965) from the chase serial.

Working my way through the 3 seasons of The Boys

At this exact moment I’m watching Thor 3, preparing for Thor 4 on Disney+ tomorrow. Im also binge watching Sons of Anarchy.

Great show 😂

Currently watching House of the Dragon and The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power.
Same. And while I wait for new episodes of those, I’m rewatching Breaking Bad. (Just finished the final season of Better Call Saul, and I realized it had been many years since I’ve seen the original series.)

Bad Sisters on Apple TV+ has also been good so far.

House of Dragons (by myself), Stranger Things (binging with kids...up to S3, E2) and just started Welcome to Wrexham last night.

Just finished binge-watching Better Call Saul while Colbert is on vacation. Have started Sandman but it’s running a bit slow. Took a break from that to watch Morbius…it’s not great, but also doesn’t seem as “worst movie ever” as the reviews have been making it out to be.

Oh, and SheHulk whenever a new episode drops. It is excellent…very cleverly written and well acted. The lead, Tatiana Maslany is outstanding with spot-on comedic timing. If you are not familiar with her, checkout the British series Orphan Black, in which she plays over 17 different characters!

Just finished binge-watching Better Call Saul while Colbert is on vacation. Have started Sandman but it’s running a bit slow. Took a break from that to watch Morbius…it’s not great, but also doesn’t seem as “worst movie ever” as the reviews have been making it out to be.

Oh, and SheHulk whenever a new episode drops. It is excellent…very cleverly written and well acted. The lead, Tatiana Maslany is outstanding with spot-on comedic timing. If you are not familiar with her, checkout the British series Orphan Black, in which she plays over 17 different characters!
+1 for sheHulk. Thought it would be terrible but I love it!

Will definitely have to check out She-Hulk and The Boys. Seems BCS is worth a go, too. We're watching Billions right now (finished Homeland a few weeks ago). And I started watching Oz on HBO (oldie but a goody). Was one I had thought about watching but never got to - a friend recently recommended so on season 1 there. Great show.

I'm rewatching the 1st episode of the Beatles documentary by Peter Jackson. It's insane being a fly in the wall watching Paul McCartney giving birth to do many songs. The melodies and words not even complete.

The Bureau - very good. Subtitled but if you speak French, a good way to do a refresher.

I'm rewatching the 1st episode of the Beatles documentary by Peter Jackson. It's insane being a fly in the wall watching Paul McCartney giving birth to do many songs. The melodies and words not even complete.
For me, it was watching how much work went into those songs. How many days of jamming, how long some lyrical and music ideas stayed in that were not going to make it to the final product. Fascinating.

Waiting for the next episodes of Dragon and Ring. Meanwhile, a bit of gratuitous violence with Terminal List.

The Cooler-movie from 2003.(with Bill Macy, Maria Bella and

Moon-movie from 2009

I’m on season 17, episode 3 of of Life Below Zero. I’m at the part where it’s about to get very cold.

Back