Upgrading to Dreamdrive Pro

Saud

So I have some questions about the dreamdrive.
If I upgraded my Dreamdrive Premium to Dreamdrive Pro, will it be Less expensive than upgrading it from the standard Dreamdrive?
And will it need a hardware upgrade or just OTA update?
Is it really worth it to upgrade to Dreamdrive pro from premium?
And the last question, does the Touring trim comes with the hardware needed for the Dreamdrive Pro as a standard or not?

So I have some questions about the dreamdrive.
If I upgraded my Dreamdrive Premium to Dreamdrive Pro, will it be Less expensive than upgrading it from the standard Dreamdrive?
And will it need a hardware upgrade or just OTA update?
And the last question, does the Touring trim comes with the hardware needed for the Dreamdrive Pro as a standard or not?
If it’s a new 2024 car, you won’t have the hardware for Dream Drive Pro. And there won’t be any way to upgrade, as far as I know.

Older 2023 Tourings might have the hardware, if they were part of that initial batch that went out with a free trial of Dream Drive Pro. That was a short-lived experiment Lucid tried and decided wasn’t a good idea.

I have no idea, though, if it’s possible, even with the hardware, to upgrade from Premium to Pro.

This is really a question only you can answer. With the current state of DDPro you are only getting Highway Assist that DDPremium does not have. There is more to come with DDPro but the timing is not known and not promised. The next DDPro feature will likely be Traffic Jam Assist. Right now you are not getting a lot more with DDPro.

If it’s a new 2024 car, you won’t have the hardware for Dream Drive Pro. And there won’t be any way to upgrade, as far as I know.

Older 2023 Tourings might have the hardware, if they were part of that initial batch that went out with a free trial of Dream Drive Pro. That was a short-lived experiment Lucid tried and decided wasn’t a good idea.

I have no idea, though, if it’s possible, even with the hardware, to upgrade from Premium to Pro.
Well that's a sad news.
So if I ordered it with DD Premium, and decided to upgrade to Pro I wouldn't be able?

Well that's a sad news.
So if I ordered it with DD Premium, and decided to upgrade to Pro I wouldn't be able?
Not as far as I know. To date, there has been no hardware upgrade available. And no such product as Dream Drive Premium to Dream Drive Pro upgrade.

My 2024 AT did not come with the hardware, missing some cameras and LIDAR. So I won't be able to upgrade.

My 2024 AT did not come with the hardware, missing some cameras and LIDAR. So I won't be able to upgrade.
Can you contact me on direct message here on the forum? I have some questions about the dealership in our country that I would love to get answer before ordering the car

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you contact me on direct message here on the forum? I have some questions about the dealership in our country that I would love to get answer before ordering the car
We don't allow publicly posting a contact number. I have changed the message to direct message and I have enabled your account to this feature on the forum

I've started a private conversation, you can reach me there.

Back