• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DD Versions, Trial, and Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, the front camera is also gone from the right side of the cockpit display
20230706_122838.jpg

FWIW, the front camera is also gone from the right side of the cockpit display View attachment 13398
So that I'm clear, the front view camera is gone from the top display but the rear camera displays on the top display still?

Anybody have any experience with the non SSPRO after the 90 day trial?
My car has reverted back to SS after the trial period. I don't have a Tidal subscription, mostly listen to XM Beta or Spotify. So I was really, really hoping I wouldn't notice a difference with it gone because I didn't want to spend the extra money. But unfortunately I do. There's a richness and depth to the sound that's missing. It doesn't sound bad, but it is obvious, especially at higher volumes.

My car has reverted back to SS after the trial period. I don't have a Tidal subscription, mostly listen to XM Beta or Spotify. So I was really, really hoping I wouldn't notice a difference with it gone because I didn't want to spend the extra money. But unfortunately I do. There's a richness and depth to the sound that's missing. It doesn't sound bad, but it is obvious, especially at higher volumes.
Thank you. Have you noticed any differences in the vehicle sounds like turn signals, blind spot monitoring notifications? That was something that I liked that SSP provided. Those warning sounds are all around you in SSP.

Losing the forward camera might be the biggest downer of all. Didn't even consider that.

I'm totally sold on the 360 cam at this point, so I'd never not go for this upgrade. But thanks for showing us what non-premium actually looks like.

Thank you. Have you noticed any differences in the vehicle sounds like turn signals, blind spot monitoring notifications? That was something that I liked that SSP provided. Those warning sounds are all around you in SSP.
I didn't really pay attention to that before. But I did notice that the turn signal does sound different now, louder and more in front of you.

Losing the forward camera might be the biggest downer of all. Didn't even consider that.

I'm totally sold on the 360 cam at this point, so I'd never not go for this upgrade. But thanks for showing us what non-premium actually looks like.
I couldn't imagine not having the camera suite. If I hadn't paid for DD Pro up front, I would probably get the Premium now instead, but I'd never drop it completely.

Either my SSP never worked properly and it's also possible my hearing is not perfect anymore (years in a rock band) because SSP never sounded great to me and I never noticed any directional sounds in the car like I expected to @Babyrocko1908 . I notice no difference in the sound quality at all after that trial ended.

Either my SSP never worked properly and it's also possible my hearing is not perfect anymore (years in a rock band) because SSP never sounded great to me and I never noticed any directional sounds in the car like I expected to @Babyrocko1908 . I notice no difference in the sound quality at all after that trial ended.
Thanks.

GM….so when the car is in reverse , is there anything displayed in the panel when in reverse?
To clarify, the pilot panel display only changes when you are close to something backing up (parking assist). Otherwise, it stays on the screen you had it on. I'm pretty happy with this arrangement now 🙂

my trial just ended. To summarize, I don’t have blind spot cameras, 360 cameras, front camera visualization, and the high def rear camera? If my car was not running for a while and I went into reverse I would get the line lines with the red bar. If it was loaded I would get the higher resolution rear camera. Is this the same for everyone. The first day my trial ended I hit the curb parking my car :(.

my trial just ended. To summarize, I don’t have blind spot cameras, 360 cameras, front camera visualization, and the high def rear camera? If my car was not running for a while and I went into reverse I would get the line lines with the red bar. If it was loaded I would get the higher resolution rear camera. Is this the same for everyone. The first day my trial ended I hit the curb parking my car :(.
perhaps you should upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back