• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tried To

SaratogaLefty

Verified Owner
Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
So I went online and tried to submit my questions this evening. When I clicked on the link it took me to a MimeCast that asked me to submit my emails so they could send me an authentication code. However, it just came back with an error message telling me to try again. After multiple trys I sent the message below to Lucid Investor Relations and also to the "Say" email. We'll see if I get any confirmation of receipt back from them. Here is the email I sent:

I have tried using the link Lucid provided to submit my questions for the 4Q Earnings Call scheduled for 2/28. The link took me to “MimeCast Device Enrollment” site that asked me to enter my email address so they could send me an authorization code. However, when I entered my email address (tried multiple times) it indicated an error and told me to try again. Since that didn’t work, I am sending you my questions and would appreciate an email response confirming my questions below have been submitted to Lucid. I am a shareholder and also have a confirmed Dream Edition car which should be delivered soon. Here are my questions:

1. When do you expect to complete all the Dream Edition deliveries?
2. Can you specify by model how many Grand Touring, Touring, and Pure reservations are currently on the books?
3. When will Apple CarPlay be added?
4. Will we ever be able to direct connect (not via Bluetooth) a phone to USB and play content?
5. When will we be able to purchase the Lucid Bi-Directional Home Charging Station?
6. When do you expect Dream Drive Pro to be fully functional?

Please confirm receipt of these questions and that they have been submitted for the Earnings

So I went online and tried to submit my questions this evening. When I clicked on the link it took me to a MimeCast that asked me to submit my emails so they could send me an authentication code. However, it just came back with an error message telling me to try again. After multiple trys I sent the message below to Lucid Investor Relations and also to the "Say" email. We'll see if I get any confirmation of receipt back from them. Here is the email I sent:

I have tried using the link Lucid provided to submit my questions for the 4Q Earnings Call scheduled for 2/28. The link took me to “MimeCast Device Enrollment” site that asked me to enter my email address so they could send me an authorization code. However, when I entered my email address (tried multiple times) it indicated an error and told me to try again. Since that didn’t work, I am sending you my questions and would appreciate an email response confirming my questions below have been submitted to Lucid. I am a shareholder and also have a confirmed Dream Edition car which should be delivered soon. Here are my questions:

1. When do you expect to complete all the Dream Edition deliveries?
2. Can you specify by model how many Grand Touring, Touring, and Pure reservations are currently on the books?
3. When will Apple CarPlay be added?
4. Will we ever be able to direct connect (not via Bluetooth) a phone to USB and play content?
5. When will we be able to purchase the Lucid Bi-Directional Home Charging Station?
6. When do you expect Dream Drive Pro to be fully functional?

Please confirm receipt of these questions and that they have been submitted for the Earnings
Good luck!

Having the same issues, may be related to mass amount of people making requests but likely just a software error on Mimecast's part.

My assumption is this screen is for admins and they haven't unlocked the actual screen on time.

Having the same issues, may be related to mass amount of people making requests but likely just a software error on Mimecast's part.

My assumption is this screen is for admins and they haven't unlocked the actual screen on time.
Well I guess I'll find out if anybody actually reads the emails. Hopefully I'll get a response and maybe they will answer my questions on the call.

Here’s the working link, there are already bad questions with 2k+ upvotes. Seems like Lucid had employees post softballs and then everyone upvoted them.

Here’s the working link, there are already bad questions with 2k+ upvotes. Seems like Lucid had employees post softballs and then everyone upvoted them.
Okay so I tried to sign up with them but they wanted my logon credentials to my brokerage account to verify I am a shareholder. No way am I giving out my logon information!! As you said, the questions submitted thus far are all BS!! Sounds like this Earnings Call is rigged and is going to be insignificant. Too bad.

Having not attended any, do they normally take questions from shareholders or is this a newish thing?

Having not attended any, do they normally take questions from shareholders or is this a newish thing?

I don't believe they did in Q3. However, I've been to other shareholder meetings where they took questions and it usually was an indication of not having much to report.

I did "attend" the last Q3 Earnings call. As I remember, they did take questions from the "audience" but they were pre-determined and all from pre-registered journalists. Again, it was very orchestrated and questions were softball. The questions they have published so far in the "SayTechnologies" website all appear to be very "softball" and again orchestrated as was pointed out earlier in this thread by mnewber1. Very disappointing!!

I did "attend" the last Q3 Earnings call. As I remember, they did take questions from the "audience" but they were pre-determined and all from pre-registered journalists. Again, it was very orchestrated and questions were softball. The questions they have published so far in the "SayTechnologies" website all appear to be very "softball" and again orchestrated as was pointed out earlier in this thread by mnewber1. Very disappointing!!
A shareholders' meeting might be the better forum for pointed questions, as opposed to an earnings' call. My finger grew tired of scrolling down all the "questions" in that website and not seeing anything that we, as owners, have raised in these threads. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Okay so I tried to sign up with them but they wanted my logon credentials to my brokerage account to verify I am a shareholder. No way am I giving out my logon information!! As you said, the questions submitted thus far are all BS!! Sounds like this Earnings Call is rigged and is going to be insignificant. Too bad.

Not necessarily. I’m a shareholder through Robin Hood and RH lets you add questions and upvote directly from their app, so it definitely isn’t rigged just for employees or anything.

Not necessarily. I’m a shareholder through Robin Hood and RH lets you add questions and upvote directly from their app, so it definitely isn’t rigged just for employees or anything.
Well I have Schwab. Can you describe how the Robin Hood App lets you add questions and vote? Perhaps I can do the same with Schwab and just avoid the SayTechnologies link??

Well I have Schwab. Can you describe how the Robin Hood App lets you add questions and vote? Perhaps I can do the same with Schwab and just avoid the SayTechnologies link??

Literally a link in the app to a Q&A that is integrated with the Say app.

Ok I don't see any link on my Schwab app. Perhaps you can upload some of my questions?

There is a question that I'd like answered during the Q4 Lucid call Please look at the question and if you like the question vote for it so that it gets asked. Thank you!

https://saytechnologies.com/s/1c2f98af
Interesting that you have to verify your account by sharing your investment info. But look at the #1 quesiton. That person has over 579,000 shares of Lucid! You'll also notice that they are organized by number of votes, then by number of shares owned. We are seeing questions knowing how much skin in the game everyone has and that it is verified info. This is a cool concept!

Interesting that you have to verify your account by sharing your investment info. But look at the #1 quesiton. That person has over 579,000 shares of Lucid! You'll also notice that they are organized by number of votes, then by number of shares owned. We are seeing questions knowing how much skin in the game everyone has and that it is verified info. This is a cool concept!
I saw that, but is it the shares of the person that asked the question or rather the total number of shares by the person who proposed the question plus those who have upvoted it? It think it is the latter.

I saw that, but is it the shares of the person that asked the question or rather the total number of shares by the person who proposed the question plus those who have upvoted it? It think it is the latter.
You are probably right. Good catch.

Last edited:
I asked a second question that I'm sharing with this community in search of some votes so the question gets asked. Please take a look and vote!

I connected my fidelity account but it can’t verify my shares

Back