Referral code mix up?

no gas

Supporting Member
Interesting situation. I gave my referral code to a friend of mine to purchase a Lucid. He submitted it to his sales advisor. But when he checked, he saw someone elses referral code and insisted they change it to mine. I hope Lucid management is reading this and makes sure this doesn't happen. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional. But, hard to make a mistake here if my referral code was actually given to them.

Interesting situation. I gave my referral code to a friend of mine to purchase a Lucid. He submitted it to his sales advisor. But when he checked, he saw someone elses referral code and insisted they change it to mine. I hope Lucid management is reading this and makes sure this doesn't happen. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional. But, hard to make a mistake here if my referral code was actually given to them.
Did they use the link or the code?

I have an even funkier situation. I did 1 referral and got my points.. now it shows I did a 2nd referral and my points still haven't changed. I was waiting to see if it would update but nope. It shows I've had 2 referrals with no change in points.. go figure?

I have an even funkier situation. I did 1 referral and got my points.. now it shows I did a 2nd referral and my points still haven't changed. I was waiting to see if it would update but nope. It shows I've had 2 referrals with no change in points.. go figure?
You can go in and see if they've taken delivery or not. If they've taken delivery, thats when you get your points. If they are in "Ordered" status, the referral # will still go up, but the points will not. This is likely what happened you.

You can go in and see if they've taken delivery or not. If they've taken delivery, thats when you get your points. If they are in "Ordered" status, the referral # will still go up, but the points will not. This is likely what happened you.
oh okay. That makes perfect sense and I didn't even think of that option. I'll have to follow up with my 2nd person and see if they took delivery yet or not and go from there!

Can you have your friend contact me so that we can look into the matter? I will send you my email address by direct message.

Can you have your friend contact me so that we can look into the matter? I will send you my email address by direct message.
He contacted sales again. I'll give it a few days and see if it goes through. Thanks!

Sorry. Dumb question. How do I get my referral code to give to a friend?

Sorry. Dumb question. How do I get my referral code to give to a friend?
login to your lucidmotors account or go to your app and click on the little gift icon in the upper right corner

Back