• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tried To

I connected my fidelity account but it can’t verify my shares
I had the same problem with my fidelity account. You have to go into your fidelity account and turn off settings for notifications. Then it worked for me. you will receive a text from fidelity with a code from which you enter into Say, then Say will be able to confirm that account. After Say confirmed the account, I went right back to my fidelity account, turned back on the security settings and changed my password just to be safe. Doing that has no effect to anything on Say.

Last edited:
This system for online questions for the Q4 call allows you to ask up to three questions. My third question, I think, is a good one. While everyone wants to know how many orders Lucid has since their last quoted number of 17,000. The pace of those orders is just as important. As a high-end luxury car, are people holding off ordering until the markets settle down? Here is how I pose the question and ask for your vote. Thank you.

If they actually answer that question, it will most likely be very vague. They might "hope" that is the case and you might get an opinion ("we believe, we think"), but if that is what you are after, then it might give you some "comfort". The analysts will get at the same underlying answer by expecting guidance on orders and production. Backlog is a very key metric for a manufacturer.

Back