I lost my lucid account

Dave T

Cars
Taycan Turbo
I use the Lucid app to access my wife's car on occasions when I drive it. And Apple Car Key. It's been working fine until the other day when it asked me to log in when I tried to start the app. It hadn't done that before, it normally starts right up. And when I tried to login again, I realized that I hadn't saved my password. So I clicked the "Forgot Password" link, entered my email, and it said that no account exists under my email address. Huh??

Any thoughts as to how this happened or what I should do?

Does you wife have a different email address, if so use that one. Lucid only has one email address on the account.

I use the Lucid app to access my wife's car on occasions when I drive it. And Apple Car Key. It's been working fine until the other day when it asked me to log in when I tried to start the app. It hadn't done that before, it normally starts right up. And when I tried to login again, I realized that I hadn't saved my password. So I clicked the "Forgot Password" link, entered my email, and it said that no account exists under my email address. Huh??

Any thoughts as to how this happened or what I should do?
There was a version of the app that went out recently that unfortunately logged all of us out. So that’s how that happened. How they lost your account is another matter. Are you sure you are using the correct email address? Can you log in to Lucidmotors.com with that email?

I just encountered a similar situation. I tried logging in to lucidmotors.com with the same credentials (email/password) that I've used for over a year without a problem. Both with my phone and on my PC and it's rejected my log-in attempts noting an invalid password. I know the password is correct because it's permanently memorized in a vault. Any ideas about why this is happening?

There was a version of the app that went out recently that unfortunately logged all of us out. So that’s how that happened. How they lost your account is another matter. Are you sure you are using the correct email address? Can you log in to Lucidmotors.com with that email?
I am absolutely positive I'm using the correct email address (and password). I cannot log in to lucidmotors.com without it telling me I have the wrong password. Customer service suggested I simply do a password reset, but this should not be necessary. How would I know if someone hacked my account?

I am absolutely positive I'm using the correct email address (and password). I cannot log in to lucidmotors.com without it telling me I have the wrong password. Customer service suggested I simply do a password reset, but this should not be necessary. How would I know if someone hacked my account?
In case someone has hacked your account, I would suggest resetting the password, anyway – right away.

Back