Save the Date! May 18th, 2024, Lucid Owners Club Rally & Service/Delivery Center Meet and Greet - Roswell, Georgia!

hydbob

Referral Code - R0YBCKIJ
Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
On Saturday, May 18th, 2024, we will be hosting an exclusive Lucid Owners Club Event at the opening of the new Lucid Service and Delivery Center in Roswell, Georgia!

The Lucid Owners Club Rally & Service and Delivery Center Meet & Greet!

Please save the date as more details will be announced and communicated soon!

We are also pleased to offer you a complimentary membership to the Lucid Owners Club, ensuring you stay informed about all the latest updates and exclusive offers.

How to join the Lucid Owners Club:
Step 1: Login to your account on www.lucidmotors.com
Step 2: Then, click the URL for Lucid Owners Club in this email
Step 3: Then select “ENROLL NOW”

Just FYI, I have enrolled in the Lucid Owners Club several times. When it first came out months ago and several times after. I have never seen any part of the website for the Owners Club or received any emails. Is this to be expected?

Just FYI, I have enrolled in the Lucid Owners Club several times. When it first came out months ago and several times after. I have never seen any part of the website for the Owners Club or received any emails. Is this to be expected?
You will only receive something if there is an event within your general geographic region. Not sure what the radius is though.

You will only receive something if there is an event within your general geographic region. Not sure what the radius is though.
ok. Thank you. Lucid should acknowledge that we already enrolled, though, and not allow multiple enrollments.

Back