Trailer hitch option for Lucid Air?

Snafu

Verified Owner
Cars
2000 RAV4, AGT/Zen Red
This is not necessarily for towing, but is the frame of the car capable of having a trailer hitch mounted? This would enable the use of bike racks and other recreational gear to be transported without needing to attach anything permanently to the car? I have a great trailer-hitch-mounted bike rack which I would love to keep using.

I don't think so as the bottom is completely flat with no frame to attach to. Could be wrong, but that's what I remember

This is not necessarily for towing, but is the frame of the car capable of having a trailer hitch mounted? This would enable the use of bike racks and other recreational gear to be transported without needing to attach anything permanently to the car? I have a great trailer-hitch-mounted bike rack which I would love to keep using.
Not capable. Roof rails/racks only

Bummer, thanks. Something else to put on eBay...

As of today, Uhaul doesn't have a tow hitch for Lucid Air, but it says they'll make one for free if you allow them to make a custom hitch. Catch is you have to drop off your car at their Temple, AZ location for a few says. So if anyone lives around there, you can get a free hitch, and the rest of us will be able to buy one and have it installed after. This is assuming it is actually possible.

Fyi, here's the Uhaul site: https://www.uhaul.com/Trailer-Hitches/2023/Lucid/Air-Dual-Motor/All-Wheel-Drive/?ddl

Back