Thank you Englewood Satellite Service Center

victoryroad

Verified Owner
Cars
2022 Lucid Air GT
This is to thank Josh the SM in Seattle and Bill, the exceptional technician now in Englewood for correcting a number of fit and finish problems as well as completing the first regular service. Thank you also to Zak for his attention to providing service. My car arrived from the factory in early October with obvious panel and trim misalignments as well as a faulty pilot panel. Natick was great with some fixes as well before I moved to Denver in March. I had a new AGT loaner for the recent service.
I am thrilled with my AGT and am very encouraged by the progress that Lucid has made with its service. The management and logistical challenges of establishing a service network are considerable given siting and permitting requirements as well as technical training.

This is to thank Josh the SM in Seattle and Bill, the exceptional technician now in Englewood for correcting a number of fit and finish problems as well as completing the first regular service. Thank you also to Zak for his attention to providing service. My car arrived from the factory in early October with obvious panel and trim misalignments as well as a faulty pilot panel. Natick was great with some fixes as well before I moved to Denver in March. I had a new AGT loaner for the recent service.
I am thrilled with my AGT and am very encouraged by the progress that Lucid has made with its service. The management and logistical challenges of establishing a service network are considerable given siting and permitting requirements as well as technical training.
Very glad to hear you are having a good experience. I dropped off my car there a week ago. Bill was not there. Asked to have him call me. Haven’t heard a thing yet.

Back