Can you top this Lucid Service Center 24-hour experience?

Driveabout

Verified Owner
With 14,000 miles on my AGT, I’ve had my share of occasional frustrations with Lucid customer service. But the last 24-hours have replaced those experiences. I want to thank Patrick, Ryan and the service team in Rocklin, California, for the incredible level of service they provided, well beyond any expectations I could envision.

Wednesday afternoon, I got in my car after lunch and headed home. On the way a clanging, metal-on metal noise could be heard and increased whenever I encountered a bump in the road. It sounded like it was under my seat. I suspected it was something with the front suspension, but after a thorough examination I could see nothing amiss. Now I was worried since I planned to leave this coming Tuesday on a 1,300 mile road trip during Thanksgiving week.

Thursday morning, I contacted Ryan in Rocklin and explained my problem. I let him know my travel plans and even offered to drive the 100-miles from my home to the service center so they could determine if I should drive the car on my upcoming journey. I assumed they might be able to look at it and at least arrange a future service time to make the needed repairs. Given the lead time usually required for service I was getting bummed thinking that the trip I had been looking forward to was now in jeopardy.

It was about 10:00 AM and Ryan said he’d check with the service team and get back to me. A few minutes later he called to say that the service manager, Patrick, was delivering a car and picking up a loaner in a community only 20 miles away from where I lived. (Divine providence!) He said Patrick was willing to stop by when he was done with that delivery. I was thankful that at least someone would be able to give my car a look.

Patrick arrived about 2:00 PM and after a brief test drive he said he thought it was related to a sway bar bolt coming loose. After rolling around on the ground in his dress shirt and pants, he said everything appeared tight and he couldn’t identify the problem. He offered to take my car to the service center and leave me the loaner he had just picked up.

At noon today I got a call from Ryan saying my car is ready and can they deliver it. At 3:30 PM my AGT is back in my driveway, repaired and ready for my upcoming road trip!

Indeed, the sway bar fasteners had come loose and were no longer torqued correctly. They replaced both front sway bar end link fasteners and torqued them to spec. They also verified my wiper arms were properly torqued, even though it had recently been done during a regular service. While test driving, they noticed some additional rattles and removed the parcel shelf, insulated the rear corners and insulated a trim piece near a c-pillar.

Contacted, diagnosed, repaired and delivered 200-miles roundtrip in 24-hours! Patrick, Ryan and the Rocklin service team are incredible.

With 14,000 miles on my AGT, I’ve had my share of occasional frustrations with Lucid customer service. But the last 24-hours have replaced those experiences. I want to thank Patrick, Ryan and the service team in Rocklin, California, for the incredible level of service they provided, well beyond any expectations I could envision.

Wednesday afternoon, I got in my car after lunch and headed home. On the way a clanging, metal-on metal noise could be heard and increased whenever I encountered a bump in the road. It sounded like it was under my seat. I suspected it was something with the front suspension, but after a thorough examination I could see nothing amiss. Now I was worried since I planned to leave this coming Tuesday on a 1,300 mile road trip during Thanksgiving week.

Thursday morning, I contacted Ryan in Rocklin and explained my problem. I let him know my travel plans and even offered to drive the 100-miles from my home to the service center so they could determine if I should drive the car on my upcoming journey. I assumed they might be able to look at it and at least arrange a future service time to make the needed repairs. Given the lead time usually required for service I was getting bummed thinking that the trip I had been looking forward to was now in jeopardy.

It was about 10:00 AM and Ryan said he’d check with the service team and get back to me. A few minutes later he called to say that the service manager, Patrick, was delivering a car and picking up a loaner in a community only 20 miles away from where I lived. (Divine providence!) He said Patrick was willing to stop by when he was done with that delivery. I was thankful that at least someone would be able to give my car a look.

Patrick arrived about 2:00 PM and after a brief test drive he said he thought it was related to a sway bar bolt coming loose. After rolling around on the ground in his dress shirt and pants, he said everything appeared tight and he couldn’t identify the problem. He offered to take my car to the service center and leave me the loaner he had just picked up.

At noon today I got a call from Ryan saying my car is ready and can they deliver it. At 3:30 PM my AGT is back in my driveway, repaired and ready for my upcoming road trip!

Indeed, the sway bar fasteners had come loose and were no longer torqued correctly. They replaced both front sway bar end link fasteners and torqued them to spec. They also verified my wiper arms were properly torqued, even though it had recently been done during a regular service. While test driving, they noticed some additional rattles and removed the parcel shelf, insulated the rear corners and insulated a trim piece near a c-pillar.

Contacted, diagnosed, repaired and delivered 200-miles roundtrip in 24-hours! Patrick, Ryan and the Rocklin service team are incredible.
They literally took care of issues that didnt exist before... amazing service!

Reading these stories makes my confidence i nLucid grow!

My last service to have SC look at not functioning distancing sonar sensor. They fixed it and delivered to my house and deliverer just ride back in Lyft. I live 1 hour away from Service Center. What a great service!

My experience with Lucid service has been great. They came by today to do check on wipers. Replaced worn air dams for front wheels.
They made the repairs and did a check on the vehicle for any other issues.

Friendly and very genuine in desire to fix any problem.

Wow! Spectacular service!

You are one of the lucky ones. My service center won't even return my calls!

My experience with the Seattle Service Center has been very good. Got a call several weeks ago that I needed to bring my car in because based on the telemetry data for my vehicle, they would like to get the Lucid in to perform preventative maintenance. The data is showing that an internal component in the battery system may not be performing as designed, we will still need to verify when we have the vehicle. If verified, the battery will be replaced.

I took the car in and was provided an AGT Loaner with 20-inch tires. While they had my car I was headed to the dentist with my wife in the loaner. On the way, I must have hit a pothole in a construction area and blew the right front tire. Call Customer Care and they immediately dispatched a tow truck. Unfortunately, it was 90 minutes out. I then called the Seattle Service Center and explained my problem and they dispatched another loaner AGT. That loaner arrived and the driver decided to stay with the other loaner as the tow truck was about 20 minutes out and wait for the tow truck and my wife and I left in the second loaner. Got a call from the tow truck company 15 minutes after we left and was informed that due to traffic the tow truck was further delayed. I don't know how long the poor driver I to wait for the tow truck but my hats off to the Seattle Service Center for their fast response I my wife need to use the restroom.

In the meantime, the service center determined that the Battey needed to be replaced along with the battery pack, charger and harness. Got my car back all nice and clean and everything worked fine until last week as I was pulling out of a parking space (I had backed in) and I went to turn, and it would not turn until a exerted more force at which time the was a cluck and the steering returned to normal. Drove home and everything seen to be OK.

A couple of days later I was pulling out of another parking spot (again backed in) and the steering again locked briefly and then worked normal to a point. Further driving the next day found the steering would fight me sometimes when turning. I called the Service Center, and they agreed the steering needed to be looked and they arrange for loaner be brought to my house and the driver took my car back to the service center. My problem was verified as the driver experience a problem with the steering on his way to the service center. They have been working for the last week trying to duplicate and isolate the problem. Received an email last night saying they fixed the problem by replacing the steering column. Thinking back, I think the steering problem has been there for quite a while but wasn't very noticeable until recently. The Seattle Service Center and I are now BFF.

Back