• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tesla FSD to increase to $15,000.

I have seen two ACC faults, so far. If all of the traffic in front of the car has stopped, meaning the ACC has no motion clues, then it will not slow down until very late then may slam on the brakes, I have always applied the brakes. The second issues is that it seems to have a wide field of view and sometimes slows down when I car in an adjacent lane is turning.
Yeah, you’ve mentioned the first one before. I haven’t run into either of those. 🤷‍♂️
only one way to settle this. 2 experiments, one where @borski is from, and one where @MoniputerLM is from. they both go in each other's car and simulate ACC in similar driving conditions :D

i wonder if the ACC faults that @MoniputerLM brings up is due to 1) difference in hardware, therefore difference in ACC performance, or 2) just a difference in driving risk tolerance and what constitutes as "not braking" fast enough.

please make this experiment happen 🙏🙏🙏

only one way to settle this. 2 experiments, one where @borski is from, and one where @MoniputerLM is from. they both go in each other's car and simulate ACC in similar driving conditions :D

i wonder if the ACC faults that @MoniputerLM brings up is due to 1) difference in hardware, therefore difference in ACC performance, or 2) just a difference in driving risk tolerance and what constitutes as "not braking" fast enough.

please make this experiment happen 🙏🙏🙏
I am comparing the ACC in the Lucid to my Navigator which always stops in plenty of time. My car is #185 so maybe has different sensors?

Back