Tahoe interior

AGTRAIN

Cars
Tesla Model S
Does anyone have an idea of how many (or % of) owners on this forum selected the tahoe interior? Seems like that’s in the minority. I known there are bigger problems in life 😊 but I would really enjoy seeing various exterior/interior combos in person. That won’t happen for a ling time. From the pics Tahoe appears orangish but I’ve read that’s not the case. For those who did order Tahoe are you pleased with it and what color paint did you put with it?

More of a tan color….

Attachments

• D6758071-2088-4D44-90CC-F393CA73B0B0.jpeg
    D6758071-2088-4D44-90CC-F393CA73B0B0.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 370
Does anyone have an idea of how many (or % of) owners on this forum selected the tahoe interior? Seems like that’s in the minority. I known there are bigger problems in life 😊 but I would really enjoy seeing various exterior/interior combos in person. That won’t happen for a ling time. From the pics Tahoe appears orangish but I’ve read that’s not the case. For those who did order Tahoe are you pleased with it and what color paint did you put with it?
If you can get to one, the studios have swatches of the material there for comparison. To my eyes, it's coffee with cream, not orange at all. I find it to be a very rich color.

The Tahoe color is not orange. I have seen pictures, including my own, that appear somewhat orange. But it is an artifact of the photo and lighting. I agree that you should see it in person. I still really like my Tahoe color. I will say that it shows more dirt than I expected. If that is a concern, get the Mojave.

Thanks. Those descriptions help. Would appreciate any photos you can post especially showing the contrast with the exterior paint.

I took that picture (indoors) at an event in Millbrae (opening of the showroom). I have a video too. Zenith Red with Tahoe interior.

I took that picture (indoors) at an event in Millbrae (opening of the showroom). I have a video too. Zenith Red with Tahoe interior.
That’s the combo i have in mind — red + Tahoe. Would you mind posting your video or a clip of it?

The Tahoe color is not orange. I have seen pictures, including my own, that appear somewhat orange. But it is an artifact of the photo and lighting. I agree that you should see it in person. I still really like my Tahoe color. I will say that it shows more dirt than I expected. If that is a concern, get the Mojave.
Agreed--I had a Jaguar XJL with leather they've used for decades called London Tan. I loved it--Tahoe is similar, and NOT orange-y

My GT is infinite black/Tahoe. The pics don’t even remotely do it justice, it looks fantastic in person. Not orange, much more like the tan leather you’d see in an old Alfa Romeo. The tan stitching in the dark colored seats up front also provides a gorgeous contrast, and the black stitching in the tan part of the rear doors carry over the same theme but with inverse color from the front, it’s so clever, and elegantly understated. Those floor mats are gonna stain quick though, my DA said they use something called “tough stuff” to treat the carpets in the studios with people getting in and out constantly, I guess it’s like scotch guard?

Completely agree. I am extremely pleased with the look of the black tahoe. Did the scotch guard tip and ordered the motor trend mats.

Completely agree. I am extremely pleased with the look of the black tahoe. Did the scotch guard tip and ordered the motor trend mats.
I’m gonna do the scotch guard. This pro-detailer on YouTube IMJOSHV did a really clever comparison of all the popular carpet protectors and the Scotchguard actually beat out $30/bottle products, there was only a couple that did better but ScotchGuard seems great and is WAY cheaper. Some of them even make the carpet sticky.

I’m gonna do the scotch guard. This pro-detailer on YouTube IMJOSHV did a really clever comparison of all the popular carpet protectors and the Scotchguard actually beat out $30/bottle products, there was only a couple that did better but ScotchGuard seems great and is WAY cheaper. Some of them even make the carpet sticky.
Hell yea

Went to the studio today. Now that I've seen Tahoe in person it does look much better than in pictures. It is more light brown color than orangey brown. The second picture portrays the color more accurately than the first one.

tahoe orange.JPG

tahoe actual.JPG

I was just reading in another thread that a GT owner feels that his Tahoe interior looks cheap. I’m sorry, but that is stunning.

I have the Tahoe and really like it. It’s not “orangey” at all. More a rich tan. But one thing I’ve found with the color that is very annoying is the coordinated stitching on the dash. It reflects up onto the windshield (think “heads up display” so that there is a distracting bright line running across my line of sight. I definitely think that Lucid missed on this. It should be dark stitching that doesn’t reflect and distract.

Back