Santa Cruz interior pics?

We are between the Santa Cruz and Tahoe. I’d really like to see the Santa Cruz in-person on a cr.
Here are a couple of Santa Cruz interior pictures I took at the Newport studio of a AGT. I went with Santa Cruz, but I really did like the Tahoe.

Attachments

• 672C9860-0846-4827-8ACF-38B39B843479.jpeg
    672C9860-0846-4827-8ACF-38B39B843479.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 583
  • 95D8B9A5-1AC7-48B4-9467-4F30AC32B09D.jpeg
    95D8B9A5-1AC7-48B4-9467-4F30AC32B09D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 592
  • 4918DE6A-A46C-4253-9F0D-CED8E2FB97F3.jpeg
    4918DE6A-A46C-4253-9F0D-CED8E2FB97F3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 588
  • DC0E05F4-3624-4489-9D7E-7CA408CF859D.jpeg
    DC0E05F4-3624-4489-9D7E-7CA408CF859D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 630
Here are a couple of Santa Cruz interior pictures I took at the Newport studio of a AGT. I went with Santa Cru, but I really did like the Tahoe.
This looks great. I love the Tahoe, but think it pairs better with a darker exterior color. I’m pretty set on Silver so I’m leaning towards something lighter interior. Thank you for sharing.

Here are a couple of Santa Cruz interior pictures I took at the Newport studio of a AGT. I went with Santa Cruz, but I really did like the Tahoe.
Those pictures depicted the Santa Cruz interior very well.

This looks great. I love the Tahoe, but think it pairs better with a darker exterior color. I’m pretty set on Silver so I’m leaning towards something lighter interior. Thank you for sharing.
I agree the Tahoe pairs better with the darker colors, I went with the Santa Cruz with Silver exterior although I would have gone with the Santa Monica had it been available on the AGT.

They have a white GT at the Millbrae center with the Tahoe interior. It is gorgeous!! Before I got upgraded to the Dream I was going with the grey with Tahoe interior.
I’m probably driving that exact one tomorrow. I have the Santa Cruz on order but this will help me decide if I switch to Tahoe or not.

Thanks for the pictures!

Also agree that Tahoe (my first option) goes better with dark exterior colors.

I currently have a Zenith Red with Mojave Interior confirmed on the 29th of March on pre-order, but I really love the Santa Cruz interior and thing it looks the best as far as the different materials used for the interior. I have taken a test drive and it has solidified my opinion, but I am really concerned about the light carpets. I have always had black carpets in my cars thus far and this would be a change that I dont have much expererince with the upkeep. I am thinking I could just get WeatherTec mats if I went with the Santa Cruz, but wonder if that would be enough to mitigate the issue.

Have others had experience with light carpet in their cars and found this issue to be overblown? Or would Mojave be best if I have concerns about the maintenance. I dont have young kids so that isnt an issue.....

If you live in the city not a huge problem but where I live in the country even getting in and out of a vehicle to get to our rural mailbox would be a problem. I only have one car out of twelve with light carpet and it has to be cleaned constantly.

I currently have a Zenith Red with Mojave Interior confirmed on the 29th of March on pre-order, but I really love the Santa Cruz interior and thing it looks the best as far as the different materials used for the interior. I have taken a test drive and it has solidified my opinion, but I am really concerned about the light carpets. I have always had black carpets in my cars thus far and this would be a change that I dont have much expererince with the upkeep. I am thinking I could just get WeatherTec mats if I went with the Santa Cruz, but wonder if that would be enough to mitigate the issue.

Have others had experience with light carpet in their cars and found this issue to be overblown? Or would Mojave be best if I have concerns about the maintenance. I dont have young kids so that isnt an issue.....
I have the same concerns as I'm leaning towards Santa Cruz now. I watched a detailing video where the Air's light carpet immediately got dirty after stepping in so I'd say getting a dark mat is a must if dirty looks would bother you (it's going to be equally dirty but it wont be obvious on black material). I have grey carpet on my car and even that gets dirty quickly. I'd say it depends how "brand new" you want it to look all the time. For mine I would get mats that would cover as much floor as possible. The light sides will also be dirt magnet if you accidentally side swipe your shoes on them. Also depends where you live though and the average color of soil/dirt in your area.

I also don't have kids, but I have a dog who likes to step on the rear side doors so I'm wondering a bit whether to pick the more practical Mojave colors. Overall though for me it looks too generic so I think I'm willing to get the white seats and interior (feels more luxurious). Sure it'll get dirty looking eventually, but on days I can keep them clean then I can have moments to appreciate it more than the Mojave.

I have the same concerns as I'm leaning towards Santa Cruz now. I watched a detailing video where the Air's light carpet immediately got dirty after stepping in so I'd say getting a dark mat is a must if dirty looks would bother you (it's going to be equally dirty but it wont be obvious on black material). I have grey carpet on my car and even that gets dirty quickly. I'd say it depends how "brand new" you want it to look all the time. For mine I would get mats that would cover as much floor as possible. The light sides will also be dirt magnet if you accidentally side swipe your shoes on them. Also depends where you live though and the average color of soil/dirt in your area.

I also don't have kids, but I have a dog who likes to step on the rear side doors so I'm wondering a bit whether to pick the more practical Mojave colors. Overall though for me it looks too generic so I think I'm willing to get the white seats and interior (feels more luxurious). Sure it'll get dirty looking eventually, but on days I can keep them clean then I can have moments to appreciate it more than the Mojave.
I'll bite. I have the Santa Monica interior which I think is the same light color as the Santa Cruz. I have 3 kids, a pair of 7 year old and a 2 year old. Suffice to say I have every surface of the back covered as much as possible and am still wiping footprints off the sides, the back of the seats (where my covers don't cover), the armrest (even though I remove my 2 year old shoes), so yes it takes some extra maintenance to keep clean, but...man do I love the look. I don't care about the floors as much, but the seats and finishes are beautiful in the lighter color.

Buy and extra set or two of your carpets. Front and rear are about $250!

I wonder if those wood panels can be swapped out easily? I would want to exchange it with black panels

Thanks for the pictures!

Also agree that Tahoe (my first option) goes better with dark exterior colors.
Yeah I got black with Tahoe. I chose the Tahoe because the tan leather looks like the interior of a 1986 Volvo 240 GL wagon I had that I loved. Plus black/tan is kind of sporty looking. Always thought Ferraris with the tan leather interior looked the best.

Isn’t that basically the Santa Monica from the Dreams?
Very close. Santa Monica has light grey panels. But also can't get Santa Monica outside of Dream Edition :(

1649806430434.png

The walnut panels make the Santa Cruz 1 color too many which I personally do not like so with white/black/grey panels then I would totally love it! I've mostly settled on a white Air + Santa Cruz if I upgrade to Touring but may eventually swap or cover out the walnuts (idk what material they'd use; I'm not knowledgeable in this regard).

Very close. Santa Monica has light grey panels. But also can't get Santa Monica outside of Dream Edition :(

View attachment 1545

The walnut panels make the Santa Cruz 1 color too many which I personally do not like so with white/black/grey panels then I would totally love it! I've mostly settled on a white Air + Santa Cruz if I upgrade to Touring but may eventually swap or cover out the walnuts (idk what material they'd use; I'm not knowledgeable in this regard).
Got ya! Like that idea. I’m looking forward to seeing all the forthcoming customizations of Airs

T
Isn’t that basically the Santa Monica from the Dreams?
The Dreams use "silvered eucalyptus" I have no idea if it's actually eucalyptus

Back