Santa Cruz interior pics?

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Does anyone have pics of the Santa Cruz interior? I asked my DA about it, and he’s only seen Santa Monicas. I’m trying to get an idea of how light the backseats are. I was originally going to go for Tahoe, but it looks a little too oompah-loompah-ish for comfort.

Does anyone have pics of the Santa Cruz interior? I asked my DA about it, and he’s only seen Santa Monicas. I’m trying to get an idea of how light the backseats are. I was originally going to go for Tahoe, but it looks a little too oompah-loompah-ish for comfort.
This is a picture from the web site for Santa Cruz. I ended up choosing Santa Cruz.
4127C1A3-173B-4789-A27F-3A4F1E6D2E93.png
37C106E9-94B6-4784-B77A-FF7F23560B10.png

AE607C97-D8A9-4BF5-8A9B-D88D1670D3E5.png

One more showing the front seats with the light contrast and wood color.

Thanks! I meant real life pics. I don’t quite trust the computer mock-ups.

I was going to go with the Tahoe interior based on the Lucid website mock-ups, but the real-life pics showed the interior to be more orange than I liked.

The Tahoe interior is ‘orangy’ to me as well. I have only seen it and the Mojave. I have seen the Santa Cruz materials in the studios, just not on a car yet, and that is what we selected. (We actually liked the Santa Monica the best but that is only on the Dreams).

If you check some of the earlier Air videos on YouTube, the Santa Cruz was the interior usually shown. Both Peter Rawlinson and Alex Guberman of "E for Electric" said it was their favorite -- although the Santa Monica had not yet come along.

On December 11 my wife and I went to the pre-opening of the Milbrae facility. They had cars in Gold, Red, Black and a White. Interiors in the cars where Santa Cruz, Tahoe and Mojave.
In my opinion the Tahoe was too orange. The Mojave my wife liked but I felt the wood was nicer on the Santa Cruz. At the end of the day we decided on the Santa Cruz Wrapped in Silver

The back seats are light but not white. I would describe them as a pleasant beige white. Have two cars with light interiors one is white, which is much lighter than Santa Cruz, the other is a 2021 MBZ E350 with the macchiato interior which is closer to Santa Cruz. Hope this helps.

I'll take the contrary position. My original thought was to select the Santa Cruz for my Air GT, as I like light interiors. However, after seeing the Tahoe in the Miami Studio, I preferred that one. To me, the Santa Cruz has too many colors going on: the walnut wood, the dark and light gray, the beigish white, orangish stitching on the seats, and too much of a contrast between the front and back seat face colors. The car in the Miami Studio is Quantum Grey with the Tahoe interior, and that's the color combo I went with. If the Santa Monica interior was available on the GT, I might have gone with that because I like the grey wood. I'm not big on the walnut in the Santa Cruz because I somehow survived the 1970s, and I don't want to be reminded of it!

To me the Tahoe color on the actual car looks rich, and not orangish, plus I think it's a simpler and more minimalist color scheme. But, to each his own. None of the color selections are bad.

I was just down at the Miami Studio for Christmas and met a new (to me) advisor. Without me saying anything, he said that he thought the Santa Cruz interior had too many different colors in it.

To me the Tahoe color on the actual car looks rich, and not orangish, plus I think it's a simpler and more minimalist color scheme.
I agree. I have seen the Tahoe in person in Scottsdale and really liked it. I have also seen pictures online where it looked orange and where it did not. It seems to be a color that you need to look at in person and decide for yourself.

I'm not big on the walnut in the Santa Cruz because I somehow survived the 1970s, and I don't want to be reminded of it!

This is my biggest concern with the Santa Cruz. I remember when my dad got his first Lexus it had that color wood in the interior so I always equate with "old people". Granted, I'm old too now but don't want to be stereotypically old.

Reminds me of that commercial about becoming our parents.

I agree. I have seen the Tahoe in person in Scottsdale and really liked it. I have also seen pictures online where it looked orange and where it did not. It seems to be a color that you need to look at in person and decide for yourself.
I agree...nothing looked better to me with a dark exterior than the Tahoe. Everything else felt a little busy or dark. Of course, haven't seen the two put together in an actual photo, so knows, but I'm thinking it's going to look great. But I'm also partially red-green color blind, so what do I know getting a ZR exterior with the Tahoe inside ;).

I was just down at the Miami Studio for Christmas and met a new (to me) advisor. Without me saying anything, he said that he thought the Santa Cruz interior had too many different colors in it.

The same guy told me the same thing last week. However I am not sure he is right.

Great interior designers follow a 60-30-10 rule. 60% is the primary color. 30% is the secondary color. 10% is the accent color. The Santa Cruz with the Black, beige and walnut is the only Lucid interior which follows this color scheme, the others are two-tone. Interiors with a 60-30-10 color scheme tend to look richer. Compare the rear doors of the Tahoe interior to the Santa Cruz interior in the images above. You will see what I mean. The addition of a third accent color makes the door look richer.

Well, this is why it's nice that Lucid offers several interior color schemes. People can pick what they like!

Well, this is why it's nice that Lucid offers several interior color schemes. People can pick what they like!
Besides, the silvered Eucalyptus clashed with my powder blue leisure suit.:)

The same guy told me the same thing last week. However I am not sure he is right.

Great interior designers follow a 60-30-10 rule. 60% is the primary color. 30% is the secondary color. 10% is the accent color. The Santa Cruz with the Black, beige and walnut is the only Lucid interior which follows this color scheme, the others are two-tone. Interiors with a 60-30-10 color scheme tend to look richer. Compare the rear doors of the Tahoe interior to the Santa Cruz interior in the images above. You will see what I mean. The addition of a third accent color makes the door look richer.

I have never heard color selection percentages quantified like that but it makes sense. I chose the Santa Cruz because I liked the walnut highlights with the brown stitching as well. My 74 BMW CSI was similar having a black / brown interior with walnut and polished aluminum highlights. It just personified quality and the Lucid hits all the same notes.

We are between the Santa Cruz and Tahoe. I’d really like to see the Santa Cruz in-person on a cr.
They have a white GT at the Millbrae center with the Tahoe interior. It is gorgeous!! Before I got upgraded to the Dream I was going with the grey with Tahoe interior.

Back