Santa Cruz interior pics?

I like the walnut panels. They add some richness and warmth to the cabin. It really adds the pop accent that the light interior needs.

The eucalyptus wood is too close to the color of the leather, and the overall effect is bicolor and washed out. The cabin is minimalist as it is with the flat door panels. Bicolor looks cheap. If I was doing bicolor I would do Tahoe or Mojave where the overall look is richer. Bicolor with beige reminds me of a Toyota.

I like the walnut panels. They add some richness and warmth to the cabin. It really adds the pop accent that the light interior needs.

The eucalyptus wood is too close to the color of the leather, and the overall effect is bicolor and washed out. The cabin is minimalist as it is with the flat door panels. Bicolor looks cheap. If I was doing bicolor I would do Tahoe or Mojave where the overall look is richer. Bicolor with beige reminds me of a Toyota.
But there's no beige in the Dreams?

But there's no beige in the Dreams?
The Dreams have a very light Beige - I would call it a light colored cream. Many people call it white, but it has some yellow tone.

The Dreams have a very light Beige - I would call it a light colored cream. Many people call it white, but it has some yellow tone.
Ahh yea I just call them white, but it's more like eggshell?

I took delivery a few days ago of a GT with the Santa Cruz interior and that light carpet is like a sponge to the bottom of your shoes !!!!!:(
Its not good how much of the dirt on the bottom of your shoes STAINS the carpet!!!!!! I had not even finished delivery and you could see my foot prints in the back seat area!
I'm going to try Scotch Guard. If anyone has some wisdom to share PLEASE HELP. This floor not covered is going to look nasty in a day or 2.

I took delivery a few days ago of a GT with the Santa Cruz interior and that light carpet is like a sponge to the bottom of your shoes !!!!!:(
Its not good how much of the dirt on the bottom of your shoes STAINS the carpet!!!!!! I had not even finished delivery and you could see my foot prints in the back seat area!
I'm going to try Scotch Guard. If anyone has some wisdom to share PLEASE HELP. This floor not covered is going to look nasty in a day or 2.
Scotch guard will help, but you really only have 2 options.

1) all weather mats like the rest of us
2) 2nd set of carpets like some of us

I’ve got a set of Mojave floor mats on order. Will be using those instead of the original, and also using scotch guard.

I’ve got a set of Mojave floor mats on order. Will be using those instead of the original, and also using scotch guard.
Take some pics. I’m considering doing the same. I think the dark mats would look fine with the dark door panels. As the big Lebowski would say” the carpet would tie it all together “

Take some pics. I’m considering doing the same. I think the dark mats would look fine with the dark door panels. As the big Lebowski would say” the carpet would tie it all together “
Will do.

I wonder if those wood panels can be swapped out easily? I would want to exchange it with black panels
I have Santa Cruz interior also (on the way) and plan to wrap all the wood panels.....did this for my wife's Tesla, it was cheap as balls and turned out flawless.

I have Santa Cruz interior also (on the way) and plan to wrap all the wood panels.....did this for my wife's Tesla, it was cheap as balls and turned out flawless.
Please send pics eventually. Would love to see how it looks with wrap. What color wrap are you getting? I actually dont know much about wraps.. and also ceramic coatings which Ive read people have done to their exterior.

Please send pics eventually. Would love to see how it looks with wrap. What color wrap are you getting? I actually dont know much about wraps.. and also ceramic coatings which Ive read people have done to their exterior.
Sure thing.... early June at the latest I'm told. Satin black to cover all the wood panels inside, very easy install and looks amazing. Ceramic coat on exterior is a MUST HAVE.

Sure thing.... early June at the latest I'm told. Satin black to cover all the wood panels inside, very easy install and looks amazing. Ceramic coat on exterior is a MUST HAVE.
I will likely go that route too with black to cover wood panels and then a weather mat to cover as much of the cream on the floor. How much are you expecting the ceramic coating to cost?

Went to the studio today. Here's more Santa Cruz pics. It's whiter in person than I've seen in most pictures. I'm set on getting this color if I upgrade to Touring

santa cruz outside.jpg

santa cruz front.JPG

santa cruz rear.JPG

santa cruz rear seat.JPG

The first time I saw the Tahoe interior my first instinct was to run out to a western store and buy a cowboy hat a and a pair of saddlebags to match the Tahoe interior. Then I came to my senses and went for the Santa Cruz. I know this car has a lot of horses, but the Tahoe interior is taking it a bit too far. Giddyup, pardner!!

Back