• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Free: Motor Trend floor mats, for Tahoe interior

Spin Doctor

Verified Owner
Cars
'22 AGT, '93 968
Referral Code
NM5ZS2NA
My LinerX mats arrived today, so these are surplus to requirements. Not asking for any $$$ for them, although I do like beer.

Pros:
- Really very good colour match for the Tahoe interior.
- Rear mat is in good shape and fits the car surprisingly well after a bit of trimming. I haven't trimmed the front ones.
- I already Sharpied over the red 'Motor Trend' logo so you don't have to.
- If you happen to moonlight as a rideshare driver with a ten-year-old Corolla, they'd be perfect.

Cons:
- The quality is basically crap. But in this case you get what you pay for.
- They show marks really badly - see the picture of the driver's side.
- They don't fit very well (but that's not really their fault).
- They're thin and flimsy and don't stay put.

Come and take them away. They'll at least keep your original carpet mats in pristine condition for when you sell your car. Which you never will, because it's the best car you've ever owned.

I'm in Washington DC, although I could take them up to NH next week if that would help.

IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7087.jpeg

My LinerX mats arrived today, so these are surplus to requirements. Not asking for any $$$ for them, although I do like beer.

Pros:
- Rear mat is in good shape and fits the car surprisingly well after a bit of trimming. I haven't trimmed the front ones.
- If you happen to moonlight as a rideshare driver with a ten-year-old Corolla, they'd be perfect.

Cons:

Come and take them away. They'll at least keep your original carpet mats in pristine condition for when you sell your car. Which you never will, because it's the best car you've ever owned.

I'm in Washington DC, although I could take them up to NH next week if that would help.

View attachment 12432View attachment 12433
Where in NH

Moultonborough. I also have to go to Manchester on Saturday if that helps

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 12432View attachment 12433
The color matching part is just stunning. I’m still have original OEM mats and bought extra OEM one for backup.

Back