Tahoe interior

I was just reading in another thread that a GT owner feels that his Tahoe interior looks cheap. I’m sorry, but that is stunning.
To each their own I suppose. I personally think the appearance and quality of the Tahoe interior is amazing.

I have the Tahoe and really like it. It’s not “orangey” at all. More a rich tan. But one thing I’ve found with the color that is very annoying is the coordinated stitching on the dash. It reflects up onto the windshield (think “heads up display” so that there is a distracting bright line running across my line of sight. I definitely think that Lucid missed on this. It should be dark stitching that doesn’t reflect and distract.
I had been driving my car for 4 weeks before noticing the reflection and then only because i saw it posted on this forum. Everyone is different, but the reflection does not bother me. I do like the Tahoe color. The only negative is that the carpet is difficult to keep clean.

Can someone please post pics of their Tahoe interior in the daylight? All of the pics I've found are either showroom or lower light areas.

I'm trying to decide between Santa Cruz or Tahoe for my upcoming Touring order. I currently prefer the lighter look of Santa Cruz but there is a lot of snow and slush in winter and I'm thinking it may be a nightmare to keep carpets clean. The Tahoe seems a bit dark for me but I'd also like get a better daytime view of what the dark wood and grain looks like in the sun. The Touring is also going have an all black leather dash, vs. the contrast the GT has with the Alcantara, and this may end up being too dark overall for my preference.

Here ya go, underage driver pic is free.

Attachments

• 38B4E081-313E-416A-967C-FDAD6250B3EF.jpeg
    38B4E081-313E-416A-967C-FDAD6250B3EF.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 205
  • B85E81AC-4368-41CD-A202-EF4BA5A9632B.jpeg
    B85E81AC-4368-41CD-A202-EF4BA5A9632B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 210
  • C9438111-D2F5-4F5B-B281-86427D987C0C.jpeg
    C9438111-D2F5-4F5B-B281-86427D987C0C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 203
That helps...thank you! The new ADAS features must be great...can she drive herself to preschool in the Lucid now??
Haha even when she turns 16 I’m not letting her sit in the driver seat of this car again! Funny thing is she had a total crazy meltdown glass shattering screaming tantrum right before that picture, so I picked her up and sat her in the seat and put her hands on the wheel and that cheered her right up! The car has that effect on me also.

We ordered our Silver AGT with Tahoe, and are more than pleased with the results. (I'd post pictures, but I think that there are several already posted, and I suck at it). Biggest issue for my wife is the possibility of scuffing/dirtying the floor mats. We're still driving around with them upside down to protect the front of them, despite an immediate Scotchguard application. Motor Trend mats on order, waiting to see how they work before springing for the Lucid $$$ black/graphite ones.

It definitely doesn't look orange to me, more of a tan. It grew on me when I saw it in person. Zenith red and Tahoe interior are looking more and more attractive. And I don't think Tahoe is a minority by any means..
IMG_20221023_124906.jpg
IMG_20221023_135742.jpg

IMG_20221023_134129.jpg

We ordered our Silver AGT with Tahoe, and are more than pleased with the results. (I'd post pictures, but I think that there are several already posted, and I suck at it). Biggest issue for my wife is the possibility of scuffing/dirtying the floor mats. We're still driving around with them upside down to protect the front of them, despite an immediate Scotchguard application. Motor Trend mats on order, waiting to see how they work before springing for the Lucid $$$ black/graphite ones.
ScotchGuard has been like magic on the Tahoe mats/carpet. Haven’t met a stain yet that didn’t come right off with a little scrub with some chemical guys leather cleaner (it works on the carpets).

Does anyone have an idea of how many (or % of) owners on this forum selected the tahoe interior? Seems like that’s in the minority. I known there are bigger problems in life 😊 but I would really enjoy seeing various exterior/interior combos in person. That won’t happen for a ling time. From the pics Tahoe appears orangish but I’ve read that’s not the case. For those who did order Tahoe are you pleased with it and what color paint did you put with it?

Back