Colors-exterior interior combinations

WildRide47

Founding Member
Cars
2018 Porsche Panamera Tur
I have a question for the forum. I recently saw a white Lucid with the Tahoe interior. The tahoe interior was not as orange as it looks on the computer, but was more of a butterscotch color. The Tahoe gray seats with the butterscotch carpet unexpectedly looked very nice to my eyes. I was surprised. I expected not to like it, but I did.

The question is how would the Tahoe interior look with the Zenith Red exterior. I know this is a personal preference, but am considering it. Not sure how the colors would match up. My first choice was the mohave interior which is nice, but the Tahoe definitely looks more jazzy and less monochromatic.

I would appreciate those who answer to actually have seen the Tahoe in person, as the computer pictures give a wrong impression.

In addition, does the forum think that would there be any problem with resale with this combo in 4-5 in the future.

I have a question for the forum. I recently saw a white Lucid with the Tahoe interior. The tahoe interior was not as orange as it looks on the computer, but was more of a butterscotch color. The Tahoe gray seats with the butterscotch carpet unexpectedly looked very nice to my eyes. I was surprised. I expected not to like it, but I did.

The question is how would the Tahoe interior look with the Zenith Red exterior. I know this is a personal preference, but am considering it. Not sure how the colors would match up. My first choice was the mohave interior which is nice, but the Tahoe definitely looks more jazzy and less monochromatic.

I would appreciate those who answer to actually have seen the Tahoe in person, as the computer pictures give a wrong impression.

In addition, does the forum think that would there be any problem with resale with this combo in 4-5 in the future.
I think it looks great! For me, it was the only color that worked well with the red.

Someone posted pics of Tahoe with red paint here. I've seen it.

P.s. I also don't trust the renderings after seeing rl photos

I have the Zenith Red with Tahoe interior. It definitely is hard to judge colors without seeing the real thing in person, that said, I LOVE my color combination. The Zenith is dark maroon actually and looks terrific with the silver roof trim. The interior is equally as pleasing but of course all this is personal preference. I concern was assuaged at “first sight!”

I have the Zenith Red with Tahoe interior. It definitely is hard to judge colors without seeing the real thing in person, that said, I LOVE my color combination. The Zenith is dark maroon actually and looks terrific with the silver roof trim. The interior is equally as pleasing but of course all this is personal preference. I concern was assuaged at “first sight!”
it does show water spots, etc., just like a black car does.

I walked into the Newport Beach studio yesterday, and they had just received a Zenith Red with Tahoe interior. I had originally selected white, with Tahoe, but I was so blown away with seeing the Zenith Red in person, I immediately went to the Lucid site and changed my choice to Zenith Red, and kept the Tahoe interior. Ya gotta see them in person to have a good idea about both in and out combinations, and since I now have, I am no longer in doubt.

Reactions: NPN

I JUST saw that color combination at the Newport Beach Studio. I was told that the vehicle had arrived about a week or so ago. The color combo definitely worked and you are right that the tannish accents of Tahoe are more butterscotch in color.

I JUST saw that color combination at the Newport Beach Studio. I was told that the vehicle had arrived about a week or so ago. The color combo definitely worked and you are right that the tannish accents of Tahoe are more butterscotch in color.

Yes, I accepted a cancellation 2 weeks ago of a Zenith Red/Tahoe.

I think the combo is outstanding.

I liked the Mohave interior I originally ordered, but prefer the two tone Tahoe. The Motor Trend rubber mats(about $36) are almost a complete match to the butterscotch color.

Go to the post titled “Grand Touring Delivery Tracker” and you can see listed what interior folks ordered with what paint color on this forum.

I can only echo those below, I have that combo and I too was uncertain based on web photos, and I could not be more pleased. Several Lucid employees who have seen many cars have remarked this is the attractive package. Go for it!

Reactions: NPN
I walked into the Newport Beach studio yesterday, and they had just received a Zenith Red with Tahoe interior. I had originally selected white, with Tahoe, but I was so blown away with seeing the Zenith Red in person, I immediately went to the Lucid site and changed my choice to Zenith Red, and kept the Tahoe interior. Ya gotta see them in person to have a good idea about both in and out combinations, and since I now have, I am no longer in doubt.
Thanks for great info. I ordered Zenith Red with Tahoe in March and am hoping to receive in next couple of months. I live close to the Newport Beach studio and will get there today for first opportunity to see the color combo “live”.

Thanks for great info. I ordered Zenith Red with Tahoe in March and am hoping to receive in next couple of months. I live close to the Newport Beach studio and will get there today for first opportunity to see the color combo “live”.
You should like it, I just saw it a few days ago .. ask for Matt Tiernan ... he's very knowledgeable and helpful.

Back