Added Vinyl Wrap to the bottom all the way around -- CLEAN LOOK !

dmike67

Cars
Pure, LS500, Sienna SE
I decided to the wrap the bottom in Pearl White and add some color shifting vinyl wrap as accents at the bottom of the taillights and other trim including the LUCID lettering and also made vinyl wrap inserts for the wheels. Didnt do the wheels in the color shifting wrap as I thought it would be too excessive. But mainly trying to show how wrapping the bottom part is a nice look... almost like it has a body kit. I dont expect anybody to like the color shifting wrap, thats the juvenile childish side of me coming out. I will see how I like it and if I start to get annoyed by it I will take it off. Alot of people think the color shifting wrap make it look like LEDs.

Attachments

• Lucid 03-29-2024.jpg
    Lucid 03-29-2024.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Lucid #2 03-29-2024.jpg
    Lucid #2 03-29-2024.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Lucid #3 03-29-2024.jpg
    Lucid #3 03-29-2024.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 234
I decided to the wrap the bottom in Pearl White and add some color shifting vinyl wrap as accents at the bottom of the taillights and other trim including the LUCID lettering and also made vinyl wrap inserts for the wheels. Didnt do the wheels in the color shifting wrap as I thought it would be too excessive. But mainly trying to show how wrapping the bottom part is a nice look... almost like it has a body kit. I dont expect anybody to like the color shifting wrap, thats the juvenile childish side of me coming out. I will see how I like it and if I start to get annoyed by it I will take it off. Alot of people think the color shifting wrap make it look like LEDs.
It does look like LEDs! Color shift is cool though, a little pop of color and character. Nice job!

Thank You ! I just wanted it to be subtle. I was tempted to do the wheels and the door handles since I have the design for both of those on my cutter but resisting the temptation for now :)

Thank You ! I just wanted it to be subtle. I was tempted to do the wheels and the door handles since I have the design for both of those on my cutter but resisting the temptation for now :)
Do it! Worst that happens is just rip it off 😁

I feel like I have a warped sense of what looks cool and what isnt. I might put them on and then I actually like it but then everyone is saying "OMG look what this dumbass did to his nice car !"

Last edited:
If you do the wheels, I'd love to see it in a video of the car moving for the full effect

All that matters is that you like it. Have fun with it!

Looks really good. I like the blackout top with white bottom.

Yep, I have always liked the "panda" look with the black on the top...goes great with pearl white :)

Back