Floor mats in GT Santa Cruz interior

blktmy

Cars
Too many to list
I just ordered a GT with Santa Cruz interior and am wondering if the floor mats come in the same light color as the carpet? If so where is a good source to get black ones as there is no way the lighter ones stay clean.

If you are looking for floor mats that match the interior, I don't think there is one. But Lucid store does offer a light color all-weather mats.

I would prefer the dark version of what the car comes with. I wonder if the factory mats from a car with the Mojave interior will match the Santa Cruz interior 🤔

I would prefer the dark version of what the car comes with. I wonder if the factory mats from a car with the Mojave interior will match the Santa Cruz interior 🤔
We just got our AGT with Santa Cruz interior and we ordered the factory mats in the dark gray or graphite and they look great imo.

We just got our AGT with Santa Cruz interior and we ordered the factory mats in the dark gray or graphite and they look great imo.
We did the same. We started with the ceramic colored floor mats and they showed dirt and foot prints. Ordered the graphite next and they work great. They match the front seat color.

I'm gonna ask the dealer to swap them out for me before delivery but if they refuse does anyone have a link to where I can buy them? I don't seen them on Lucid's site.

I'm gonna ask the dealer to swap them out for me before delivery but if they refuse does anyone have a link to where I can buy them? I don't seen them on Lucid's site.

I just ordered a GT with Santa Cruz interior and am wondering if the floor mats come in the same light color as the carpet? If so where is a good source to get black ones as there is no way the lighter ones stay clean.
Graphite OEM all weather mats match the front seats perfectly. Welcome to Santa Cruz.

Attachments

• 20230215_173721.jpg
    20230215_173721.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
Not sure if you like grey mats with your Santa Cruz interior. For comparison, here is my AT with Mojave interior with Lucid grey floor mats and another picture with grey 3D floor mat.

Attachments

• IMG_9806.jpeg
    IMG_9806.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9805.jpeg
    IMG_9805.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 138
Thank you but I was referring to the standard graphite mats not the all weather. I feel like the all weather mats make the car look cheap(just my opinion)

Not sure if you like grey mats with your Santa Cruz interior. For comparison, here is my AT with Mojave interior with Lucid grey floor mats and another picture with grey 3D floor mat.
Is the rear 3D mat partially blocking the floor vents on your Touring?

If the dealer wont swap out the maps, they can order the ones you want.

pics of (dirty) 3D mats in a Santa Cruz Touring interior

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

Back