Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ

I just got the email .. $250 for the front and rear sets .. w/ no option for trunk or frunk ..🤨

Don’t like the design of driver mat - my left foot always starts on the wall just to the left of the foot rest and that wouldn’t be covered. At least the MT mat partially covers that area if left untrimmed.

Now sold out .. (at least graphite)

Any idea if 3D mats are still planning on offering for Lucid?
Others may have more accurate info, but I emailed 3D this morning and received this response:
Products are currently under development phase, no ETA.

Process normally takes 7-9 months.

Please save these product SKUs listed below.
Complete Set Floor Liners, KAGU Series in Black, SKU # L1LU00001509
Rear Cargo Liner, KAGU Series in Black, SKU # M1LU0001309

Thank you.

Regards,

3D® Mats USA
Customer Support Team

Others may have more accurate info, but I emailed 3D this morning and received this response:
Products are currently under development phase, no ETA.

Process normally takes 7-9 months.

Please save these product SKUs listed below.
Complete Set Floor Liners, KAGU Series in Black, SKU # L1LU00001509
Rear Cargo Liner, KAGU Series in Black, SKU # M1LU0001309

Thank you.

Regards,

3D® Mats USA
Customer Support Team
Thank you!!

Any idea if 3D mats are still planning on offering for Lucid?
Yes they are. I'm taking my car to their office for final fitment of the prototype, so stay tuned!

Don’t like the design of driver mat - my left foot always starts on the wall just to the left of the foot rest and that wouldn’t be covered. At least the MT mat partially covers that area if left untrimmed.
Me too!

Kind of annoying these sold out so quickly with the limited number of cars sold. What did they order? A box of 100! Lol!

I’ve had the Mojave mats on order since May and still haven’t gotten them so guess I’ll just tell the service center to cancel those and wait for these ones to become available now.

Kind of annoying these sold out so quickly with the limited number of cars sold. What did they order? A box of 100! Lol!

I’ve had the Mojave mats on order since May and still haven’t gotten them so guess I’ll just tell the service center to cancel those and wait for these ones to become available now.

What’s with the difficulty of getting replacement or extra floormats? Supply chain problems? COVID?

I myself would like a set of Mojave floor mats to cover the Santa Cruz floor mats that are already there, and a second set of Santa Cruz floor mats, just because.

First World Problems of the Entitled.

I don’t like to bitch about Lucid, but when I do it will be about floor mats.
Many of us live in climates where it gets real nasty out there. Since many of their configurations feature very light carpets , it is odd that all weather mats have been an afterthought.
See, no complaints about the hardware or software ; just those damn elusive all weather mats.
Now that was cathartic. Thank god for this forum.

I don’t like to bitch about Lucid, but when I do it will be about floor mats.
Many of us live in climates where it gets real nasty out there. Since many of their configurations feature very light carpets , it is odd that all weather mats have been an afterthought.
See, no complaints about the hardware or software ; just those damn elusive all weather mats.
Now that was cathartic. Thank god for this forum.
Agreed, but it seems that floor mat manufacturers work on a model of laser scanning an actual car to create a mat design, rather than working from an engineering CAD database. In Tuxmats' case with my low-volume Volvo EV, it took 6-8 months to get production mats after a car was first scanned.

Agreed, but it seems that floor mat manufacturers work on a model of laser scanning an actual car to create a mat design, rather than working from an engineering CAD database. In Tuxmats' case with my low-volume Volvo EV, it took 6-8 months to get production mats after a car was first scanned.
Makes sense. Hydbob is on it with 3D mats.

Back