Still waiting for latest upgrade.

wcpopi

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Grand Touring
Is this normal, or should I call Lucid? Does anyone know the average length of time to roll out a staged upgrade to the entire group? If I knew, for example, that it was three weeks I wouldn’t be concerned until after that time had passed.

"Major" updates tend to take longer, and we suspect it is because Lucid wants to see if anything is wrong on a small sample of cars before proceeding. This process seems to be entirely random.

Is this normal, or should I call Lucid? Does anyone know the average length of time to roll out a staged upgrade to the entire group? If I knew, for example, that it was three weeks I wouldn’t be concerned until after that time had passed.
When Lucid released 2.1.10, my car was one of the earlier car that received the update while some on this forum waited for week and some waited for weeks. Now, it is my car's turn to wait.

Don't let the android auto folks see that or they will find your house and attack you!
hummm....still patiently waiting for update.....hummmm

Attachments

• 1698427182045.webp
    1698427182045.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 34
I have gotten upgrades from - in the first day to maybe 7-10 days after first roll outs. I called once after 2 weeks to have it pushed down.

I haven't gotten the latest update yet...waiting patiently.

Had no issues prior of getting the updates 1-2 weeks after rollout. However, last time I didn't get the update for over a month since rolled out...texted CS twice to push the update and still wasn't receiving it. Then I had my car serviced for the coolant valve replacement and had service finally update the software.

Its so weird.

I’m still waiting too. I’m getting a bit antsy but trying to be patient. I’m hoping it will show up soon.

I haven't gotten the update, either, and it's absolutely ok with me.
Still curious, though, why the wait.
I understand why Lucid would want to release in batches so that potential problems can be optimally contained.
It's been 8 days, I think, since the release, so whatever bugs there are, shouldn't they have been detected by now?
Again, I'm not a software guy, so my assumption could be totally off base.

Sometimes the Pure gets updates first. Sometimes the GT gets them first. It seems completely random to be honest. The Pure got .33 four days ago. Nothing for GT yet 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Another AT here waiting, but not worried… it’ll come when it comes.

Still waiting here. But - totally OK with me. Has there been any other production car with such frequent software updates?

Back