Still waiting for latest upgrade.

Tesla in their early days. Ask me how I know!
Was the trajectory of improvements as good as it is with Lucid? (This is not a rhetorical question - I was not in a position to buy a Tesla in the early days and have no idea one way or the other...)

Was the trajectory of improvements as good as it is with Lucid? (This is not a rhetorical question - I was not in a position to buy a Tesla in the early days and have no idea one way or the other...)
They had their hits and missed. Their were times they released several fixes in a row within several days of each other after a big release. Overall, I have to say their software was pretty good.

Yes. For example, in Motortrend’s long term model s test(i think it was 2013?) throughout the year the car gained MANY new features, as much or more than lucids id say. Being in the 2010s, they were shocked that this was even possible(suspension auto raise was added, looks changed, etc)

They had their hits and missed. Their were times they released several fixes in a row within several days of each other after a big release. Overall, I have to say their software was pretty good.
Thats good, as Lucid also does do several fixes within a day or two!(usually when an major update can be improved, 2.1 rollout is best example)

Yes. For example, in Motortrend’s long term model s test(i think it was 2013?) throughout the year the car gained MANY new features, as much or more than lucids id say. Being in the 2010s, they were shocked that this was even possible(suspension auto raise was added, looks changed, etc)
Agreed. My car had ux 1.x when I bought it. With ux 2.0, their entire UI changed. It felt like a completely different car.

Still waiting for **.33 update (GT). Not in any rush to get it.

I haven't received it but I wouldn't say -"waiting". nothing exciting as such.

I have been spending some time with the incredible voice response in ChatGPT 4. I cannot believe that the voice for navigation in .33 is an “upgrade” in the year 2023. Such a let down.

Nothing here yet. (I wonder if they pause software rollouts on weekends?) While it doesn't sounds like .33 has anything major, in the YouTube interview Mac Rumors did a couple of weeks back with Mike Bell, Lucid's Senior VP of Digital, he did say that they were adding some really cool features in a "short number of weeks". Perhaps we have another release coming soon with some new features.

Now that it seems that everyone has received this milquetoast update, maybe a baller OTA will start rolling out!

Also got it this morning.

I got it this morning. I also updated the app. Right after the update completed - I got this screen. Car is running fine - must be app glitch, I guess.
Screenshot_Lucid.jpg

I got this morning. I also updated the app. Right after the update completed - I got this screen. Car is running fine - must be app glitch, I guess. View attachment 16000
Call customer service. That has been happening in a small number of cars and they have a patch that they can deploy to your car to fix it.

Back