Still waiting for latest upgrade.

Call customer service. That has been happening in a small number of cars and they have a patch that they can deploy to your car to fix it.
called customer service - I was told there is no such patch available. On their end it shows that update was successful and nothing needs be done.

called customer service - I was told there is no such patch available. On their end it shows that update was successful and nothing needs be done.
Interesting. Is it behaving normally again?

Ask them to repush it anyway; it will reinstall over it.

Ask them to repush it anyway; it will reinstall over it.
The Pure showed the same thing. Red and zero battery. It cleared itself after about an hour so maybe it just a temporary issue? No subsequent update. I’m software dumb as many of you know.

When Lucid released 2.1.10, my car was one of the earlier car that received the update while some on this forum waited for week and some waited for weeks. Now, it is my car's turn to wait.
And I have gotten no updates since the, I have called Lucid multiple times and still no updates. The service guy was here in mid Oct for the first year check up and then had to come back and do something in the truck so that the seat would move for exit and entrance,…….

And I have gotten no updates since the, I have called Lucid multiple times and still no updates. The service guy was here in mid Oct for the first year check up and then had to come back and do something in the truck so that the seat would move for exit and entrance,…….
Hi, @Princess Susan. Which OTA are you on currently?

I have talked to customer service several times. Engineering is "working" on it. There are no service centers near me, and no chargers either. Luci has never been farther than 60 miles from home and is always charged at home. I don't drive long distances anywhere anytime. It is Lucid's problem to solve.

I have talked to customer service several times. Engineering is "working" on it. There are no service centers near me, and no chargers either. Luci has never been farther than 60 miles from home and is always charged at home. I don't drive long distances anywhere anytime. It is Lucid's problem to solve.
Do you have mobile service available near you?

No, I have nothing near me in all four directions and I own the only Lucid. I do have 5 Walmarts nearby. The most upscale car thing here is a Mercedes dealership. I used to drive a Maserati and it was a novelty more than the Lucid. We have gotten a fair number of Teslas though. There was a second Lucid, but he sold it at auction in Oct because he wanted a Rivian pickup and had 2 other electric cars.

No, I have nothing near me in all four directions and I own the only Lucid. I do have 5 Walmarts nearby. The most upscale car thing here is a Mercedes dealership. I used to drive a Maserati and it was a novelty more than the Lucid. We have gotten a fair number of Teslas though. There was a second Lucid, but he sold it at auction in Oct because he wanted a Rivian pickup and had 2 other electric cars.
Hi, @Princess Susan. I am on the Lucid team. Would you mind sharing your VIN with me via direct message? I will check on your car's status.

Back