Stealth Trim now available online

Cars
Fusion, Model 3 BMW I4
The stealth trim is now live on the website to play around with.

As I suspected, looks really good with the Red and Black. Not sure I like it with any other color. With the silver, it does create an interesting inverse 2-tone effect.

Also interesting, you can choose non-stealth wheels after choosing the stealth package. And only the 20s are available as Stealth, at least on the Touring.

Quantum Grey Stealth in Q1 2023
21977643-A397-4DFC-94A1-24C3DDEE9C73.jpeg

As I suspected, looks really good with the Red and Black. Not sure I like it with any other color. With the silver, it does create an interesting inverse 2-tone effect.

Also interesting, you can choose non-stealth wheels after choosing the stealth package. And only the 20s are available as Stealth, at least on the Touring.
I’m liking them as well. Maybe I’m in the minority, but the white looks good too.

I do like it on the white. I was actually thinking of getting those platinum frames turned into black probably several years after. Stealth gives me a good idea how it would look like and confirms that I do want it turned black.

$6000 from Lucid seems like a robbery though. I wonder how much wrapping will cost. How long do wraps last before they start peeling?

I saw it on the Zenith Red yesterday in the configurator and prefer it much more than the current look (damn it! 😂). I'm thinking of waiting until it comes out to see if Lucid will sell the hood piece and fit it. Then wrap the roof to match.

I do like it on the white. I was actually thinking of getting those platinum frames turned into black probably several years after. Stealth gives me a good idea how it would look like and confirms that I do want it turned black.

$6000 from Lucid seems like a robbery though. I wonder how much wrapping will cost. How long do wraps last before they start peeling?
A high quality PPF wrap that is installed well should never peel nowadays.

Maybe Lucid should've just went with black right in the beginning.
I disagree. The aluminum finish and trim pieces they used made the Lucid very unique in it's styling from the beginning. The problem with blacking out is you lose some of the finer details and lines of the car. Stealth mode is better at keeping the original design.

I disagree. The aluminum finish and trim pieces they used made the Lucid very unique in it's styling from the beginning. The problem with blacking out is you lose some of the finer details and lines of the car. Stealth mode is better at keeping the original design.
Completely agree. No offense to the people who are wrapping, doing black-outs of the platinum, etc. But to me, the original intent of the design and the cohesion is much better maintained with Lucid's official stealth modifications.

Or as the annoying designers might say, "Stealth is the more honest expression of a sportier Air."

I love how the stealth option looks on the Sapphire, especially, but sadly a Touring is the best I'll be able to afford. I'm hoping we can still get legacy pricing with the stealth option added. If not, I'll be going with the ever-elusive Cosmos Silver, so at least I'll be getting the car around the same time either way. 😆

I love how the stealth option looks on the Sapphire, especially, but sadly a Touring is the best I'll be able to afford. I'm hoping we can still get legacy pricing with the stealth option added. If not, I'll be going with the ever-elusive Cosmos Silver, so at least I'll be getting the car around the same time either way. 😆
I want to keep my legacy pricing also and add the stealth, but I’ve been told no.

Completely agree. No offense to the people who are wrapping, doing black-outs of the platinum, etc. But to me, the original intent of the design and the cohesion is much better maintained with Lucid's official stealth modifications.

Or as the annoying designers might say, "Stealth is the more honest expression of a sportier Air."
For a black lucid, I disagree. The stealth version blacks out too much, including the wheels, and then leaves tiny little side trim pieces silver/grey? Those little side pieces are the same as the original roof, which is a different silver than the rest of the silver trim so if anything they should match the roof and the longer side rail could remain chrome/silver/grey. It’s definitely a design miss imo. For other colors, I wouldn’t call stealth an improvement except maybe the white. For sapphire, I think the stealth would definitely look better than original platinum finish if that were even an option.

For a black lucid, I disagree. The stealth version blacks out too much, including the wheels, and then leaves tiny little side trim pieces silver/grey? Those little side pieces are the same as the original roof, which is a different silver than the rest of the silver trim so if anything they should match the roof and the longer side rail could remain chrome/silver/grey. It’s definitely a design miss imo. For other colors, I wouldn’t call stealth an improvement except maybe the white. For sapphire, I think the stealth would definitely look better than original platinum finish if that were even an option.
It isn’t. The Sapphire is only available in the single configuration.

Back