Speakers not outputing troubleshoot

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
It just happened for the last hour. My AGT is not outputing music and seems completely muted. BlueTooth not work, all music methods not working, asking Alexa gets not sounding response. I’ve tried a few hacks and still not working.

- Switched to AM/FM, no sound.
- Change Tidal to non-ATMOS playlist, no sound
- Walked in and out to reset, no sound.
- Bobby reset to different profile and come back, no sound.

Except factory reset, what else I missed to reset this? Any tip I missed in the forum?

The only thing I can think of is an overnight rest for the vehicle. I've had some things resolve overnight that wouldn't resolve with any of the traditional reset methods. I was thinking it might be your Air cell connectivity but since you say Bluetooth doesnt work it sounds like that wouldn't be the issue.

Last 2 hours not working… 😞

I disconnected BlueTooth and deleted both phone connection. I went bad home found physical fob and did key fob in and out reset and still not working. I’m going to let it deep sleep in a few hours. I wonder if this is CarPlay related or Lucid God in California punished me for the sake of making too many CarPlay jokes. 😂

This used to happen to me with some regularity before 2.055. On one occasion I pulled into the garage and decided to wait until the next morning to see if the problem resolved itself and it did. I have no good explanation for that.

This issue is typically fixed with a standard reset. The 2 times it's happened to me, I've done the key card reset and all was fine after the car rebooted.

This issue is typically fixed with a standard reset. The 2 times it's happened to me, I've done the key card reset and all was fine after the car rebooted.
What is “standard” reset?

Mmmmm….

I walked away from car from 30 minutes to an hour at a time, I used different keys to get in, still no use. I just wish Lucid can come up with software reset like Rivian does holding down opposite end of steering wheel buttons.

I think the buffer is overflowed… I am just going to wait for even longer sleep…

What is “standard” reset?

Mmmmm….

I walked away from car from 30 minutes to an hour at a time, I used different keys to get in, still no use. I just wish Lucid can come up with software reset like Rivian does holding down opposite end of steering wheel buttons.

I think the buffer is overflowed… I am just going to wait for even longer sleep…
Using the blinker or key card. I held the key card to the B pillar, after turning off my phone's Bluetooth, and waited until the car completely shut down. I gave it another minute and then unlocked the car and it worked (both times).

Using the blinker or key card. I held the key card to the B pillar, after turning off my phone's Bluetooth, and waited until the car completely shut down. I gave it another minute and then unlocked the car and it worked (both times).
I did both, same result. I gave up. I just unplugged from wall charger and let it sleep all night and try again tomorrow.

Did you try turning your phone volume all the way up? That’s happened to me before. Another thing that happens to me is I turn my phone Bluetooth off and on while connected to establish a new connection.

Did you try turning your phone volume all the way up? That’s happened to me before. Another thing that happens to me is I turn my phone Bluetooth off and on while connected to establish a new connection.
Yes, that’s how it got started. I couldn’t hear my phone, I turned all the way up, still heard nothing and then turned BlueTooth off and reconnect. Then all speakers never heard from them again all day. 😢

So how you fixed your issue?

I turned off phone Bluetooth and then back on while driving and it came back.
I tried that method already, didn’t work. 😭 I’m going to let it deep sleep and try again tomorrow.

I couldn’t help it by check every 2 hours.

I even detached and deleted all my Bluetooth connections.

Now I’m installing 2.0.58, I hope this OTA update will deep reset the car which I needed badly. 🤞

Attachments

• ACB33CC8-2D30-4E03-8812-561ABD6296CE.jpeg
    ACB33CC8-2D30-4E03-8812-561ABD6296CE.jpeg
    622.8 KB · Views: 71
After installing 2.0.58, everything is back to normal. As expected, installation flushed out all cache. Now comparing iTune ATMOS and Tidal ATMOS. 😊

After installing 2.0.58, I now have no sound. You must have passed it on to me Tesla2.0! Apple Car Play works (though it’s a bit laggy) but no sound of any kind including blinkers. Oh, and ACC and Highway Assist don’t work either. I’ve had this happen before and I’m optimistic everything will be fine when I get back to my car this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

..tgisAfter installing 2.0.58, I now have no sound. You must have passed it on to me Tesla2.0! Apple Car Play works (though it’s a bit laggy) but no sound of any kind including blinkers. Oh, and ACC and Highway Assist don’t work either. I’ve had this happen before and I’m optimistic everything will be fine when I get back to my car this afternoon. Fingers crossed.
Need a very deep reset for this.

After installing 2.0.58, everything is back to normal. As expected, installation flushed out all cache. Now comparing iTune ATMOS and Tidal ATMOS. 😊
Thoughts?

So it does play ATMOS in iTunes?? This will make my day. Oh update gods please shine down on me this AM and bestow me with the bounty of new features and enhancements!

Thoughts?
I find Tidal has more ATMOS tracks and keeps growing its ATMOS content. There are a lot in Tidal cannot find in iTune. I’m not audiophile nor expert, but I feel CarPlay version seems stronger bass and Tidal version is more delicate and crispier.

I’m happy CarPlay bring back my decade long Pandora app lists that I missed in Air. I’ll stick to Tidal mainly because the app keep producing new content but also to give me weekly mixed and play list based on its algorithmic study of my music taste.

Back