The Complete Dolby Atmos Series

julianevjourney

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Most of the Dolby Atmos music I listen to, while it is definitely more immersive, it doesn’t seem to take full advantage of the Dolby Atmos environment. Well, I have put together a Tidal playlist that I call The Complete Dolby Atmos Series. The intent is to feature primarily instrumental music that I think are examples of what is possible in Dolby Atmos. Right now the playlist only features music by Jennifer Athena Galatis. She creates electronic, sci-fi, fantasy, atmospheric kinds of music that take Dolby Atmos to the extreme. It’s not always the greatest pure listening experience but her music really takes advantage of surround and height giving it a completely immersive 360 degree encounter. An example of one is a piece of music called “Whales in Atmos”. The sound of water is put in the height speakers so you get the sense that you are under the water. Every piece of her Dolby Atmos music is specifically created for immersion.

Here is the link to the playlist in case you are interested. As I find more extremely Dolby Atmos music I will be adding it to this playlist In the future. Some time this year you might even hear some of my own music on this playlist.

Most of the Dolby Atmos music I listen to, while it is definitely more immersive, it doesn’t seem to take full advantage of the Dolby Atmos environment. Well, I have put together a Tidal playlist that I call The Complete Dolby Atmos Series. The intent is to feature primarily instrumental music that I think are examples of what is possible in Dolby Atmos. Right now the playlist only features music by Jennifer Athena Galatis. She creates electronic, sci-fi, fantasy, atmospheric kinds of music that take Dolby Atmos to the extreme. It’s not always the greatest pure listening experience but her music really takes advantage of surround and height giving it a completely immersive 360 degree encounter. An example of one is a piece of music called “Whales in Atmos”. The sound of water is put in the height speakers so you get the sense that you are under the water. Every piece of her Dolby Atmos music is specifically created for immersion.

Here is the link to the playlist in case you are interested. As I find more extremely Dolby Atmos music I will be adding it to this playlist In the future. Some time this year you might even hear some of my own music on this playlist.

Thanks !!

I played the list today in my GT and oh my god. I cannot believe that the sales advisors are not using this or a similar playlist to demonstrate the abilities of the sound system. I have an atmos home theater setup and the car is on par with it. Thanks for putting this together.

God I miss my car so much. Being in Georgia at the moment my options are a 2020 Honda Accord or a 2002 Buick Park Avenue that has seen some shit. lol

I miss my car.

I played the list today in my GT and oh my god. I cannot believe that the sales advisors are not using this or a similar playlist to demonstrate the abilities of the sound system. I have an atmos home theater setup and the car is on par with it. Thanks for putting this together.
Glad you liked the playlist. I actually did let my Studio Advisor know about the playlist. I told him it would be a good playlist to let prospective buyers hear the extreme possibilities of Dolby Atmos. I think he added it to the collection of playlists in the test cars they have.

Back