Speakers not outputing troubleshoot

It just happened for the last hour. My AGT is not outputing music and seems completely muted. BlueTooth not work, all music methods not working, asking Alexa gets not sounding response. I’ve tried a few hacks and still not working.

- Switched to AM/FM, no sound.
- Change Tidal to non-ATMOS playlist, no sound
- Walked in and out to reset, no sound.
- Bobby reset to different profile and come back, no sound.

Except factory reset, what else I missed to reset this? Any tip I missed in the forum?

Normally. Switching profiles works. Switch to guest and then back. However. They have a hard reboot now. I think it’s microphone and x held down for 15 seconds. Whole system will reboot. But you can’t be driving.

Normally. Switching profiles works. Switch to guest and then back. However. They have a hard reboot now. I think it’s microphone and x held down for 15 seconds. Whole system will reboot. But you can’t be driving.
Forgot to say. Hold brake. Dash will go blank. Release buttons etc.

Moderator note: Lucid has asked that owners not do this reset without talking to customer care or service first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Tidal has more ATMOS tracks and keeps growing its ATMOS content. There are a lot in Tidal cannot find in iTune. I’m not audiophile nor expert, but I feel CarPlay version seems stronger bass and Tidal version is more delicate and crispier.

I’m happy CarPlay bring back my decade long Pandora app lists that I missed in Air. I’ll stick to Tidal mainly because the app keep producing new content but also to give me weekly mixed and play list based on its algorithmic study of my music taste.
Thanks. I like Tidal Atmos quite a bit but the Tidal App in the car needs a major overhaul. I wrote about this here... https://lucidowners.com/threads/tidal-issue.4325/post-124911

After installing 2.0.58, I now have no sound. You must have passed it on to me Tesla2.0! Apple Car Play works (though it’s a bit laggy) but no sound of any kind including blinkers. Oh, and ACC and Highway Assist don’t work either. I’ve had this happen before and I’m optimistic everything will be fine when I get back to my car this afternoon. Fingers crossed.
I have had this happen regularly before 2.0.58. So far, a hard reset has restored sound. But it’s sure not convenient.

After installing 2.0.58, everything is back to normal. As expected, installation flushed out all cache. Now comparing iTune ATMOS and Tidal ATMOS. 😊
Atmos doesn’t work via CarPlay, at least I can’t get it to. The car’s Tidal app does it perfectly, it’s very obvious when you A/B compare them. Play INXS Mediate Atmos mix in the car’s Tidal app, then in CarPlay Tidal, then in Apple Music CarPlay and it’s 100% apparent the car’s Tidal app is playing actual Atmos and CarPlay is not. After lots of playing around with it I’m not convinced CarPlay can play actual Atmos tracks period, it’s a down-converted version of it.

Atmos doesn’t work via CarPlay, at least I can’t get it to. The car’s Tidal app does it perfectly, it’s very obvious when you A/B compare them. Play INXS Mediate Atmos mix in the car’s Tidal app, then in CarPlay Tidal, then in Apple Music CarPlay and it’s 100% apparent the car’s Tidal app is playing actual Atmos and CarPlay is not. After lots of playing around with it I’m not convinced CarPlay can play actual Atmos tracks period, it’s a down-converted version of it.
So CarPlay may take Dolby Atmos tracks in Apple Music and down-convert them for CarPlay, whether or not Bluetooth or USB is used?

So CarPlay may take Dolby Atmos tracks in Apple Music and down-convert them for CarPlay, whether or not Bluetooth or USB is used?
That appears to be the case. The Atmos logo in Apple Music actually disappears as soon as you play it in CarPlay. CarPlay Tidal still says it’s Atmos but it definitely is not, whether via USB or wireless CarPlay.

That appears to be the case. The Atmos logo in Apple Music actually disappears as soon as you play it in CarPlay. CarPlay Tidal still says it’s Atmos but it definitely is not, whether via USB or wireless CarPlay.
Thanks for checking this out. I'll wait a little longer to update to an iPhone that can play Dolby Atmos.

I kept playing the same songs over and over to feel the difference. So this is how I feel. I think AppleCarPlay version of Tidal has some digital conversion and is in higher volume and seems needed a little Dolby noise reduction treatment. Native Tidal on Lucid is definitely better quality. But on Apple CarPlay version, you can click on favorite to add into collection library. The Tidal UI on CarPlay doesn’t look bad, but I like it on Pilot Panel with more album cover view and more tracks view.

Just let you guys know. While Dolby ATMOS never has worked for me alongside with native Navigation of my first year ownership. I noticed during this road trip that 2.0.58 absolutely fixed it! BRILLIANT!!!!

Back