Tidal issue

I have an update. TIdal had me delete my account and open a new account. Tidal transferred my playlists to the new account. I am happy to report, my Lucid can now find and play my playlists. I can’t tell you why it would not with my initial account, or why it works with a new account. I am pleased that this is now working. Slowly getting bugs fixed in the car. It is great fun to drive.

I've had a nice surprise with Tidal recently. Used to be each time I initiated my Playlist (over 700 Dolby Atmos recordings) it would always start with the initial recording and then I would have to hit the "shuffle" icon and it would go to random playing. Now it just restarts where it left off the last time and the "shuffle" icon is already on.

I've had a nice surprise with Tidal recently. Used to be each time I initiated my Playlist (over 700 Dolby Atmos recordings) it would always start with the initial recording and then I would have to hit the "shuffle" icon and it would go to random playing. Now it just restarts where it left off the last time and the "shuffle" icon is already on.
Wow, that's great. It sounds like they fixed that bug.

How did you get that Tidal update onto your Lucid? I have had the same problem since I started using Tidal on Lucid

I’m just curious are you able to shuffle using the app in the car? I just got my Touring yesterday and I’m playing around with Tidal but I don’t see any way to shuffle playlists or albums at all.

How did you get that Tidal update onto your Lucid? I have had the same problem since I started using Tidal on Lucid

Same question. For me, Tidal re-starts the song that was playing when I last left the car but then it starts its own "auto" playlist based on that song which is giving me an interesting "telephone" like experience with the music as each new start will branch off in a different style direction based on the last song that happened to be playing.

I'd love to get it to actually remember the playlist I was playing but it doesn't.

Same question. For me, Tidal re-starts the song that was playing when I last left the car but then it starts its own "auto" playlist based on that song which is giving me an interesting "telephone" like experience with the music as each new start will branch off in a different style direction based on the last song that happened to be playing.

I'd love to get it to actually remember the playlist I was playing but it doesn't.
I already emailed and reported this bug to technical support last month. You could do the same to raise the issue again.

My issues with Tidal app in the car that I'd like to see remedied ASAP.

1) The ability during search to have the Atmos icon show next to the album in the search. The way it is now, I cannot tell which album Tidal is showing me via the app search function in the car. It's it Atmos? Master? or regular Hi-Fi?

2) The ability during search to have the listed albums show me whether it is the clean or explicit version of the album in Atmos, Master, or Hi-Fi. I drove my Mom around on a few errands this past Friday and I had no idea which version of an album would be playing when she was searching for certain artists. Kinda unsettling a bit. Umm, Ma, yeah there might be some cussing in this album because I can't tell which version you just picked.

3) Fix the transition from Wi-Fi to cellular in the car. It should be seamless like our cell phones. In the car, not so much. It takes forever and is annoying waiting.

4) Speaking of a seamless transition from Wi-Fi to the car's cellular, which ever album I am playing, it will play the song that was playing when I shut down the car. Okay, great but..... it only plays that one song, then switches to a completely different album or playlist instead of playing the next song in the current album's que.

5) The ability to set your search preferences to show Atmos albums/tracks first followed by the Master Quality, then Hi-Fi.

With all of this said, Atmos is great in the car! It's by far one of the best listening experiences I've ever heard or had in a car and well worth the $2,900. would have paid the post Legacy price also to upgrade to SSP. I'm now spoiled! I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra that is capable of playing Atmos tracks so I purchased the LG Tone Free T90Q Atmos Earbuds. I can't wait to try these things out.

I already emailed and reported this bug to technical support last month. You could do the same to raise the issue again.
What's the email address? I'd like to email over my suggestions/bug fixes as well.

Very first icon under the timeline is the shuffle toggle. Unfortunately, it will not persist either.
I actually finally figured that out but I figured it out because at least my experience is the Tidal app in the car is very buggy. It keeps giving me "No Active Content" message after I click the playlist or album I want to play. If I click it again it shows the player but it doesn't display the name of the track being played and it doesn't display the shuffle or loop icons. It also doesn't allow me to skip to the next track. Every now and then it works as expected which is to say it starts the playlist/album, showing the title of the track being played, and the player has the shuffle and loop icons and I can skip to the next track. When it works the Dolby Atmos tracks sound absolutely amazing but to this point which is since I got the car this past Saturday it has rarely worked. I'll be emailing customer service about this issue.

A number of the issues are with Tidal's app overall. Try the Tidal app on your phone or laptop; you'll see it has issues with changing from one WiFi connection to another, playlists; restarting a song rather than continuing. Great Hi-Fi quality, love it even with earbuds. UI leaves a bit to be desired.

Like some others have said, I can't get my playlists (created on a PC) to show up in the car. I had this problem from delivery, then at one point I logged out of the Tidal app and logged back in with the same account. Then my playlists showed up, for a couple of days, after which I was reverted back to the generic "MyMix1, MyMix2...MyMix5" set of playlists. I suppose I'll try contacting Tidal about it.

I have had zero problems with my Tidal Dolby Atmos Playlist showing up on my Lucid. I now have over 1200 tracks and I just call up the Playlist and hit the shuffle icon as soon as the first song starts playing. Most of the time if I was listening to the playlist when I exited the car and it locked, when I return next day or whenever it starts right up with the last song that was playing.

it starts right up with the last song that was playing

It does do that but it is playing it as a singleton. Then, when it finishes, it will start playing its own auto-playlist based off of that song instead of just picking up with your playlist again.

It does do that but it is playing it as a singleton. Then, when it finishes, it will start playing its own auto-playlist based off of that song instead of just picking up with your playlist again.
Yup. Annoying bug. I really hope Lucid is working on fixing this bug.

Back