Software Update 2.0.19

There is an apparently recognized issue with the updates prior to (any of) the 2.0’s which freezes the NAV / GPS and can be reset only by service via a procedure with the Telematics Control Unit (TCU). The limited info I have (I’m waiting for service later this week) is that the fix involves resetting the TCU. Those of us in the early 2.0 updates are glad to have had the significant upgrade in the software…the next phase will likely be even better.

Yeah, I just jumped from 1.2.21 to 2.0.13, which was a 5 minute install. This maybe a clever way for lucid to roll out 2.0.xx to everyone, technically without 2.0.13 doing anything for the nonbeta testers.
Same here this evening. Seemed rather odd to me unless 2.0.13 subsumed the functional changes in the prior releases, which I thought had to be installed in their proper release sequence first. Very confused.

Same here this evening. Seemed rather odd to me unless 2.0.13 subsumed the functional changes in the prior releases, which I thought had to be installed in their proper release sequence first. Very confused.
Perhaps the version 2 has data downloaded in competent packets, and 2.0.13 unbreakable packets same time instead of sequential installs. We may be in the path of merging.

Appears to be rolling out to DE and GT owners simultaneously. 🤭

Alpha and Beta groups had four downloads.

2.0.19, which I got yesterday, was the fifth download for the Beta group. I believe it was added to the rollout plan to address some of the issues raised in feedback from the Alpha and Beta groups.

2.0.19, which I got yesterday, was the fifth download for the Beta group. I believe it was added to the rollout plan to address some of the issues raised in feedback from the Alpha and Beta groups.
Looks like the fleet has a different pathway, starting at 0.13

Just got another one 2.0.20. It‘s a 5’ quickie.

There is an apparently recognized issue with the updates prior to (any of) the 2.0’s which freezes the NAV / GPS and can be reset only by service via a procedure with the Telematics Control Unit (TCU). The limited info I have (I’m waiting for service later this week) is that the fix involves resetting the TCU. Those of us in the early 2.0 updates are glad to have had the significant upgrade in the software…the next phase will likely be even better.

Quick note to say last night’s update to 2.020 appeared to fix the frozen GPS / NAV.

Kudos to the Lucid team!

Noticeable fix for me in 2.0.19 and 2.0.20

- Navigation map is no longer dark unreadable
- Trunk can be opened from pilot panel
- Seat belt warning sound won’t trigger when entering, but rather after brake pedal is hit.

I’m sure other reported issues are fixed too. Looks to me like UX20 is ready!

Quick note to say last night’s update to 2.020 appeared to fix the frozen GPS / NAV.

Kudos to the Lucid team!
Whoops…looks like it was actually 2.019

Kudos to the Lucid team!
Then my car has moved to California... maybe I need to mosey out to the garage to see if she's still there. V2.0.20 loaded last night, and Mobile Service is coming out to troubleshoot/fix my NAV again this afternoon. Driver Assist will not work without accurate NAV/GPS.

I’m on 2.0.13 so possible you have another update before .19
I’m on 12 and got the notification to download and install 19, however when I did, it said “update failed”. Anyone else experienced something similar and how do I retry the update?

I’m on 12 and got the notification to download and install 19, however when I did, it said “update failed”. Anyone else experienced something similar and how do I retry the update?
Call customer service. They can usually push the update down again.

I’m on 2.0.13 so possible you have another update before .19
I’m a beta tester, so my numbers are different. You are about to get the “the big one”.

Kudos to the Lucid team!
You are correct. My car was in service yesterday and today to fix a handful of trim issues and the tech updated it to 2.0.20 for me, and I can now see that the car is on the way back to my house instead of in the ocean! I gotta say I’m always scratching my head when there are complaints about Lucid service, because they have been nothing but fantastic and super communicative with me. They even identified a trim problem I was unaware of and fixed it, and did all the fixes I needed very quickly. I guess it varies by region but the people in Ashland/Natick do an awesome job and they don’t even have a full service center built yet.

Mobile Service just left (thanks, Mark!) and he worked with the OTA team with the physical access to diagnose the oddball issue with my TCU, which apparently is why the latest update did not fix the problem. My car now knows she is back in NH, and I have my fingers crossed this is now all good - heading out to see if my Highway Assist is back as well as all my cameras and screens. Huge thanks for folks on both sides of the country for working through things!

You are correct. My car was in service yesterday and today to fix a handful of trim issues and the tech updated it to 2.0.20 for me, and I can now see that the car is on the way back to my house instead of in the ocean! I gotta say I’m always scratching my head when there are complaints about Lucid service, because they have been nothing but fantastic and super communicative with me. They even identified a trim problem I was unaware of and fixed it, and did all the fixes I needed very quickly. I guess it varies by region but the people in Ashland/Natick do an awesome job and they don’t even have a full service center built yet.
Couldn't agree more. While I wish my 'service call' was shorter, the Lucid service team in Colorado has been nothing but impeccable from a customer care standpoint.

Back