Software Update 2.0.19

The only thing that I got was ..

IMG_4874.PNG

I am hoping this contains the fix for the Nav being frozen at Lucid HQ that some of us have - customer service told me the fix was coming in the next update...

I am hoping this contains the fix for the Nav being frozen at Lucid HQ that some of us have - customer service told me the fix was coming in the next update...
It didn't 🤬. On a quick test drive, I could not tell what the enhancements were...

Nope - I'm not sure if it's an improvement that my car is now frozen at Lucid HQS in CA instead of frozen in my garage in NH. NOTE: If your NAV/GPS isn't working, your Highway Assist won't work... it cannot identify if the road you are on has been "approved", I think. FYI, it would apparently take 2 days and 14 hours to drive the 3373 miles from CA to my house, and the car let me know I had "INSUFFICIENT RANGE". 😹 😹 😹 My car was frozen in a version before v2.0.12, in v2.0..12, and now in v2.0.19

...I was hoping to get the 2.0, now I'm not so sure...having the regular frozen screens etc.

that is weird. Is 2.0.19 after 2.0.12 or are there updates between them?

I have Version 1.2.21. Which one is next? Does anyone know how long it will take Lucid to fully roll out the 2.0 version?

CC told me today they plan to get 2.0 to the entire "fleet" this week...and that if I didn't see it by Halloween, lean on them again...:cool:

CC told me today they plan to get 2.0 to the entire "fleet" this week...and that if I didn't see it by Halloween, lean on them again...:cool:
Man would that be a treat.

Awesome! I'll wait until the end of the week before I reach out to CC.

It will be interesting to see how many updates the fleet will go thru to get to 2.0.19?

Alpha and Beta groups had four downloads.

I received one download tonight and thought it was the big one. I was truly disappointed to find it wasn't. I'm looking forward to my car recognizing my phone as I approach and the displays turning on immediately. 😀

So much better to be last in line, with most bugs mostly squashed. I’ll take a hard pass on version 2.0 - until and unless it’s good and ready.

Yeah, I just jumped from 1.2.21 to 2.0.13, which was a 5 minute install. This maybe a clever way for lucid to roll out 2.0.xx to everyone, technically without 2.0.13 doing anything for the nonbeta testers.

Back