Software Update 2.0.19

Just got it too. Hopefully fixes my Bluetooth that keeps getting turned off for some reason when the car sleeps and also the weird little flickering I get on the pilot panel when in nav mode

Well shit. Wasn’t thinking and have to leave to work in 40min but started the update. Hopefully it doesn’t actually take 50min :/

Ran out to check for update but still not here. Navigation and a few other items on car have never worked on my car since delivery so very anxious to get 2.0. Support says nothing else to try and they are aware of several cars with same problem that reset does not clear up and to just wait for update.

Well shit. Wasn’t thinking and have to leave to work in 40min but started the update. Hopefully it doesn’t actually take 50min :/
Took 35-40 minutes here.

Ran out to check for update but still not here. Navigation and a few other items on car have never worked on my car since delivery so very anxious to get 2.0. Support says nothing else to try and they are aware of several cars with same problem that reset does not clear up and to just wait for update.
This one is only for beta testers.

I have also got the upgrade 2.0 yesterday but I got my Car on Oct 6th and it was out for PPF about 7 days . I did not able to figure out improvement much between earlier version vs. new version .

These updates can't come soon enough. My garage attendants are all giving me a hard time about the software, time to load, fob not working, etc. Sigh....

Installing now. Anyone see any differences?

I haven’t noticed anything yet. I was hoping the miles per kW since last charge would return to the cockpit panel, but no such luck.

Just finished ... took 47 mins .. will have to check for changes..

I'm sure it is wishful thinking, but hoping for November 1st for general rollout. I'm calling it "Festivus for the Restofus." (stolen from Seinfeld)
I can live with the existing software until it is broadly released. At this point I would be delighted with physical service response. Love the car but would appreciate action regarding requested service.

Still waiting for my 2.0.19,. Opps, it just came in and I have started the update. Yea!

yup. Pushed to me an hour or so ago. Hoping it is quashing a few bugs.

Back