Software Update 2.0.19

Although I like the 2.0 update, I am getting a lot of errors / bugs thrown at me:
  1. Brake light malfunction error (three times since 2.0)
  2. cannot use timed charging on my home charger as I could prior to 2.0
  3. can no longer can charge at EA stations, just spent an hour with Lucid and EA on a three-way without resolution so the car cannot be used on trips until this is resolved.
  4. OTA update 2.0.20 supposedly installed correctly but the car is showing it is up to date and on version 2.0.19
  5. Fob not recognized error after driving and placing car in park, requiring a PIN to put the car back into gear. New batteries have been put in (Recurring issue)
  6. facial recognition not working properly
  7. bluetooth turning off from the car
  8. bluetooth not connecting to the phone even when bluetooth is on.
  9. and the check internet connection error which I see is resolved.
Not charging at EA - do other stations work, like ChargePoint, EVgo, etc?

Not charging at EA - do other stations work, like ChargePoint, EVgo, etc?
Yeah I’ve had 100% success rate at EVGo, if I had a problem at Chargepoint it was Chargepoint fault (Chargepoint DCFC are less reliable in cold wet weather). EVConnect also works 100% of the time for me, but they’re less common and never more than 100kw. Also try a different EA location if possible, and see if the error is authentication (this is usually fixable) or charging error after authentication (this has been happening more frequently and Lucid is working on OTA to stabilize this problem).

Reactions: NPN
I have found that Chargepoint and EVGo both work and it's easy to set up accounts with both.
So, not having EA doesn't preclude road trips. I'm planning a trip to CA from AZ next Friday, taking delivery of my AGT on Tuesday.

1) I did have EA issues in October with charging, last 5 charges I did recently, went without any hitch. Did even have to use Lucid app. Just plugged in and it started charging. The payment declined message no longer displayed. Touch wood.
2) Got update to 2.0.18. The one before was 2.0.15. I am hoping I did not miss any in between. Do I need to ask for the updates between 2.0.15 and 2.0.18?
3) One issue i have had even before 2.0.15 was that my back camera was not working and now with 2.0,.18 even my surround has stopped. Have the service coming out on Thursday. Fingers crossed its something simple. Does make it difficult to reverse as the visibility is limited with out the camera.

1) I did have EA issues in October with charging, last 5 charges I did recently, went without any hitch. Did even have to use Lucid app. Just plugged in and it started charging. The payment declined message no longer displayed. Touch wood.
2) Got update to 2.0.18. The one before was 2.0.15. I am hoping I did not miss any in between. Do I need to ask for the updates between 2.0.15 and 2.0.18?
3) One issue i have had even before 2.0.15 was that my back camera was not working and now with 2.0,.18 even my surround has stopped. Have the service coming out on Thursday. Fingers crossed its something simple. Does make it difficult to reverse as the visibility is limited with out the camera.
2) no, you’re fine.
3) try rebooting; turn signal on (either direction), close door, lock car, wait till signal turns off, unlock car, open door.

So, not having EA doesn't preclude road trips. I'm planning a trip to CA from AZ next Friday, taking delivery of my AGT on Tuesday.
Check out the following post and thread about charging stops:

2) no, you’re fine.
3) try rebooting; turn signal on (either direction), close door, lock car, wait till signal turns off, unlock car, open door.
I did #3 but did not resolve the issue. I got the 2.0.24 update today, then tried the reverse and it seems to have fixed the back up and surround camera. Will see if it reoccur. Thank yo u for the tips.

My car has had a lag opening the doors on all 2.0.x versions. It is much improved over 1.x software. It seems to me worse when she has been napping in the sun and the interior is heat soaked. I still occasionally find that if I put something in the bask seat and close the rear door, the front door will lock before I can grab the handle. It is still much much better than before 2.0.x but not yet perfect.
The back seat runaround to the front makes me nuts! Jesus F, why can’t they get it right??? I’ve taken it in several and they know they can’t fix it but they can’t say that. It’s always “let me do some research” and I never hear back. I got my car on Dec 31, 2021… it’s been a year and my door handles are guaranteed to mess with me 1 out of every 10 times I use the car.

Back