Post Realistic Mileage Here….

MPawelek

Cars
None
A few members have posted in on different threads about their good and bad mileage but now that we are getting new members one place to post real world mileage would be nice.
So far the poor mileage appears to be the fact that no one drives under 85 mph. 😊
Share here please….

My roadtrip Bay Area to Scottsdale - I drove between 72-80 (occasionally higher) and averaged 3.1m/kWh across the 750mile journey. With headlights (for most) and AC for all

AGT 21”

Last edited:
My roadtrip Bay Area to Scottsdale - I drove between 72-80 (occasionally higher) and averaged 3.1m/kWh across the 750mile journey. With headlights (for most) and AC for all
It would be good to include trim (DEP, DER, AGT ...) and wheel size with these posting. I think you are AGT 21"

It would be good to include trim (DEP, DER, AGT ...) and wheel size with these posting. I think you are AGT 21"
It would be DEP 21 NI (no inserts) haha

Imagine being 300ft short from reaching a charging station, "darn, shouldve kept the wheel inserts on" 🤣
Well, if you follow the other thread, neighbors short 300ft is better than the alternative! :cool:

GT, 21"...400 miles each way from Scottsdale to LA. I'll divide into 4 parts:
From Scottsdale to Quartzite - 3.5 (though the first 60 was more in city and figuring out the car along with a hefty 1 lane open stretch)
Quartzite to LA - 3.2 (including a lot of traffic in LA)
LA to Quartzite - 2.8 (no traffic and actually pulled it up from 2.5 when I started going 75)
Quartzite to Scottsdale - 2.9 (had more range, so I opened it up a bit more especially the last 50 when I really needed to pee)

I have a DE P. I am averaging about 3.0 mi/kWh which would put my range at about 354 miles.

A few members have posted in on different threads about their good and bad mileage but now that we are getting new members one place to post real world mileage would be nice.
So far the poor mileage appears to be the fact that no one drives under 85 mph. 😊
Share here please….
I had trip to PA this past weekend, I expect to get about 10% less that displayed mileage, but driving on interstate, 1 to 2 miles over/under speed limit, getting a regular 20% less actual mileage than shows on display. Also, have never gotten about 469 miles to charge, with preconditioning. Where is the 500 mile bull coming from? Should be 390-400.

I had trip to PA this past weekend, I expect to get about 10% less that displayed mileage, but driving on interstate, 1 to 2 miles over/under speed limit, getting a regular 20% less actual mileage than shows on display. Also, have never gotten about 469 miles to charge, with preconditioning. Where is the 500 mile bull coming from? Should be 390-400.
500 miles is ONLY the Dream Edition Range or the Grand Touring on 19" tires. If you want EPA, drive like they do during the tests, which is definitely not within 1-2mph of the speed limit.

Last edited:
I have a DE P. I am averaging about 3.0 mi/kWh which would put my range at about 354 miles.
DEP NI. 2.9 mi/kWh over 20k miles.
1682955061837.jpeg

500 miles is ONLY the Dream Edition Range or the Grand Touring on 19" tires. If you want EPA, drive like they do during the tests, which is definitely not within 1-2mph of the speed limit.
thanks, any idea on the displayed mileage v actual?

Pure AWD.70mph Fremont CA to Pasaadena, LAX, Temecula Fremont, CA 1k miles. 70mph HA 19 inch. 3.7 miles per kWh.

Having put just 800 miles on my AT, been driving on swift mode most of the time. Only change her to smooth mode while in rush hour traffic. So far, I got 3.5mi/kWh, which is pretty awesome!!

thanks, any idea on the displayed mileage v actual?
Do what the rest of us do and swap it to percentage instead. Then do some math to figure out how much mileage you have remaining. For my personal use case, I can take the % remaining and just multiple by 3 for quick and dirty math.

1682958303354.png

Having put just 800 miles on my AT, been driving on swift mode most of the time. Only change her to smooth mode while in rush hour traffic. So far, I got 3.5mi/kWh, which is pretty awesome!!
You probably averaged 60mph.

I have put about 4,000 miles on my AGT with 21” wheels. I have averaged 3.4 mi/kWh since the day I picked the car up. 99% Smooth and 1 % Swift. Only rarely have I accelerated aggressively. About 20% has been highway driving. Scottsdale weather.

Should I be doing better than 3.4?

i have 21" wheels as well. How do I switch display to show mi/kWh?

Back