Software Update 2.0.19

What kind of home charger are you using? I m getting that same error on my HomeFlex now when I plug it in prior to the charging start time, but the car still charges when scheduled. You may have said, but have you just left it plugged in to see if it will work? I just doublecheck the ChargePoint App to make sure the charger itself is not in error.
I also have a CP HF. When I plug it in, the Lucid is unable to distinguish a timed charge from a non timed charge and will send an unable to charge error and ask me to disconnect after about 5 minutes.

I also have a CP HF. When I plug it in, the Lucid is unable to distinguish a timed charge from a non timed charge and will send an unable to charge error and ask me to disconnect after about 5 minutes.
Same. Sent email to OTAupdate

Have you just left it plugged in to see if it starts charging at your scheduled time (in spite of the error)?

Although I like the 2.0 update, I am getting a lot of errors / bugs thrown at me:
  1. Brake light malfunction error (three times since 2.0)
  2. cannot use timed charging on my home charger as I could prior to 2.0
  3. can no longer can charge at EA stations, just spent an hour with Lucid and EA on a three-way without resolution so the car cannot be used on trips until this is resolved.
  4. OTA update 2.0.20 supposedly installed correctly but the car is showing it is up to date and on version 2.0.19
  5. Fob not recognized error after driving and placing car in park, requiring a PIN to put the car back into gear. New batteries have been put in (Recurring issue)
  6. facial recognition not working properly
  7. bluetooth turning off from the car
  8. bluetooth not connecting to the phone even when bluetooth is on.
  9. and the check internet connection error which I see is resolved.
Haven’t had issue #1, #2 I don’t have a chargepoint just an old Tesla charger. I haven’t been effected by #3, #4 same thing happened to me and I had to text customer care to resend. They said on their end it showed me being 2.0.20, but the car showed 2.0.19. They resent 2.0.20 to me and now the pilot panel displays it. #5, I had once and haven’t since (I know you wear yours on a lanyard so definite bug for your car). #6 I get the same thing, haven’t bothered to try and figure that out yet. #7 & #8 have happened, 7 only once or twice but 8 happens after every update now, I have to go back to the Bluetooth settings in the car and re connect to my phone. And as you said, #9 has been resolved.
Hopefully your more serious ones get handled soon!

Ran out to check for update but still not here. Navigation and a few other items on car have never worked on my car since delivery so very anxious to get 2.0. Support says nothing else to try and they are aware of several cars with same problem that reset does not clear up and to just wait for update.
No biggie on Navigation, it is awful. The latest update did fix my cruise control that wasn’t working.

The case you made is really for carrying the key card in your wallet.

I don’t carry a wallet. I’m not being flippant, I carry almost nothing in my pockets. Just a key fob and maybe my phone. Even that I can’t stand in my trouser pockets. To carry my DL, a little cash, and just one credit card, I use a thin money clip which I hold in my hand whenever I know I’m going to need it. Otherwise I keep my pockets wallet-free, and my hands free of just about everything.

Case for continuing to carry my key fob. I was having difficulties changing the charge level on the Lucid app so I changed it from inside the car, on the pilot panel. With the thought of “waking up the app”, I signed out of the Lucid app and attempted to sign in again. I got a message saying “Check Internet Connection”.

It’s too early for all the details at 0300 hrs in the morning PDT, but basically I’m locked out of the Lucid app. I texted Lucid Care and Service, and even at this ungodly hour they replied. They’ve opened a ticket and are investigating.

Good thing all this is happening at home, where I still have both key fobs and both key cards, and I can run downstairs to check on the car whenever I think to do so.

“Check Internet Connection” bug was fixed as of approximately 0800 hrs PDT this morning. By the way, I am NOT one of the hallowed 100 beta testers. This mobile app error happened to me even as I’m still on version 1.0.0, or whatever it’s called.

Just drove car today after a week. I performed the updates to 2.0.19 and 2.0.20 remotely and both succeeded.

But the car says it's on 2.0.19. Is that what everyone's seeing?

Just drove car today after a week. I performed the updates to 2.0.19 and 2.0.20 remotely and both succeeded.

I am seeing 2.0.20 but others have reported seeing the bug that you are seeing. Ask customer care to re-push 2.0.20 to you.

Have you just left it plugged in to see if it starts charging at your scheduled time (in spite of the error)?
Yes. I have.

I am seeing 2.0.20 but others have reported seeing the bug that you are seeing. Ask customer care to re-push 2.0.20 to you.
They are supposed to be doing that. It is on the list that CC has.

Yup. CC is supposed to repush 20 to me.

Same experience. Just asked them to push it again, and they did. Nice service. Not sure what’s different…guessing it’s all under the hood stuff for the future.

This is what CC told me.
1666891431989.png

I had this experience going from 1.2.21 -> 2.0.13. The car still said 1.2.21 but Lucid said it showed as 2.0.13 on their side. I went ahead and updated to 2.0.14 and now the car shows that version correctly.

“Check Internet Connection” bug was fixed as of approximately 0800 hrs PDT this morning. By the way, I am NOT one of the hallowed 100 beta testers. This mobile app error happened to me even as I’m still on version 1.0.0, or whatever it’s called.
I had this happen and it was cured by rebooting my iPhone. Maybe the iOS16 update is the culprit.

Although I like the 2.0 update, I am getting a lot of errors / bugs thrown at me:
  1. Brake light malfunction error (three times since 2.0)
  2. cannot use timed charging on my home charger as I could prior to 2.0
  3. can no longer can charge at EA stations, just spent an hour with Lucid and EA on a three-way without resolution so the car cannot be used on trips until this is resolved.
  4. OTA update 2.0.20 supposedly installed correctly but the car is showing it is up to date and on version 2.0.19
  5. Fob not recognized error after driving and placing car in park, requiring a PIN to put the car back into gear. New batteries have been put in (Recurring issue)
  6. facial recognition not working properly
  7. bluetooth turning off from the car
  8. bluetooth not connecting to the phone even when bluetooth is on.
  9. and the check internet connection error which I see is resolved.
Hi, @Sandvinsd.

I DM'd you for more information. Thank you for your time.

Marqie

Back