Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
My surround view says "unavailable " service center wants me to bring it in to "recalibrate " which I don't understand as it seems clearly a software issue related to update. Probably taking it in tomorrow though.

My surround view says "unavailable " service center wants me to bring it in to "recalibrate " which I don't understand as it seems clearly a software issue related to update. Probably taking it in tomorrow though.
Switch profiles and then switch back. That seems to resolve it for some folks.

factory reset sorry to say I had all kind of gremlins including bad radio funky cam frozen display would only go into precondition screen when touch any panel buttons only resolve factory reset not soft not hard but a clean install.....2.0.24

Since installing 2.0.24 … could not open trunk, frunk sensor says frunk is open though it is closed, rear window shade randomly goes up and down while driving. Did a valet card reset yesterday with the hope that it will reset/resolve these glitches.

Since installing 2.0.24 … could not open trunk, frunk sensor says frunk is open though it is closed, rear window shade randomly goes up and down while driving. Did a valet card reset yesterday with the hope that it will reset/resolve these glitches.
I took 2 factory resets to smooth things out in my case good luck keep smiling

If that doesn't work, do the Bobby reset and log out of your profile and back in.

Hahaha I’m famous!
Damn straight, between your plastic wedge and now the Bobby Reset method, keep the genius coming!

After downloading the latest 5 minute bug fix (2.0.2? )Both my back up camera and surround cameras inoperable. I can’t manually turn them on either. Lucid said they would contact in a couple day. This seems to be a Safty issue so a couple days seems a bit leisurely
Same here. The valet card reset eliminated issue for awhile but the issue came back. Another goofy one is the music will come on as soon as car unlocks. Customer service has no idea and there isn't any method to turn the music off just have to hit "pause" symbol to silence it.

I gave a minor bug to report here.

I was able to open the frunk from the left display while the display was in screen cleaning mode and the displays were all off.

In screening cleaning mode, the displays are all off and no capacitive buttons are supposed to work. The frunk button worked even through there was no display of the button.

I doubt having the frunk button area active while the display is off is desired behavior.

I gave a minor bug to report here.

I was able to open the frunk from the left display while the display was in screen cleaning mode and the displays were all off.

In screening cleaning mode, the displays are all off and no capacitive buttons are supposed to work. The frunk button worked even through there was no display of the button.

I doubt having the frunk button area active while the display is off is desired behavior.
This is a new one. I think they just forgot about it when they moved the buttons around.

This is a good idea. However, as we all know, the software version is important when reporting a bug. I am rooting for Lucid to improve the reliability of existing functionality and publish a realistic time frame to add features. It would be great if Lucid had a Bugzilla like system for users to enter bugs and see the status.

I am unable to change tabs on the settings on the pilot panel. The buttons click but the screen doesn't change.

I can't say how much I appreciate the Beta Testers and other early adopters. Maybe by the time my GT ships next years it will be a finished product.

Back