Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
When I turn the seat heating function to high (3rd setting) within a couple of minutes it drops to medium (2nd setting). This happens for any / all seats, front & back and has been happening before and after 2.08.

Anyone else notice this? My first thought was it might do it if I had a lower SOC, but checked that and it still does it at full capacity.
Might be the thermostat setting for the seat heaters. Typically the heat setting is reduced as it gets to the built-in setting.

Pilot panel + Right screen dead. Going to replace module behind glove box. Awaiting part.

Took delivery 29 Sept. 22 everything working. Had detailer appointment in two weeks so did not drive car, just let it sit in the garage. Had problems with key fob not working, turns out battery was dead. Had problems with car mysteriously turning itself on: did not know the phone app acts just like the key fob...the delay of the phone app threw me -- did not associate the car's behavior with me having my phone in my pocket, so everytime I went near the car it would wake up: thought that was a download or something. Just yesterday learned this, and learned that it was possible to turn the phone app off! I did not know this. Today I learned I can just turn off the Bluetooth -- wonderful. Love this site. Also, aluminum foil makes a great Faraday cage. Wrap your head with it.

As a side bonus I am finally learning how to navigate a smart phone. Lucid has forced me to do this...I'm kinda getting why people like smart phones (I do not). I've dared going into Settings and changing things. The horror...the horror.

Somehow, probably because I was spending most nights and days sitting in the garage looking at the car as it turned itself on and off for two weeks???? I did not get ANY downloads. Reading the user manual I learned a download notification is received on phone app and on pilot screen. Have never seen this, did not know to look for it. Drove car to detailer two weeks after delivery-- everything is normal.

Pick up car at detailer and right screen and pilot screen dead. Can't adjust mirrors or turn off heated seat (don't know why it was on). Without cameras took 4 people to help me maneuver out of shop. Drove it straight home (terrified), wiped it down, put cover on. Did all the reboots over and over. Called Mobile Service. See Kudos post.

After a couple of hours of disassembling the car to expose 12v batteries and all the fuse boxes (lots of 'em), connecting laptop to car, it was suspected it's a module behind the glove box. Can't open glove box with screens dead. Need special tool. Waiting.

Apparently if you miss a download eventually you will get kicked out of the loop and not receive them.

It’s open but somehow stuck and I cannot pry it open but look at that gap
Noticed this on my car after service tech left. Used key fob to open trunk then closed normally.

I have to say the second annoying issue is the lane departure sensitivity. I swear you have to keep the car so it feel like within inches of the center of the lane sometimes. I feel the car bouncing me from left to right sometimes and I am nowhere near the divider line.
Only driven my car ~ 60 miles but noticed land departure annoying. Had it turned off in other cars too but Lucid seems to be quite unforgiving. I will call this "drunk driving mode" and leave it (mostly) off. Future updates with the alcohol senors will automatically put your car in drunk driving mode. This is a joke (for now).

Only driven my car ~ 60 miles but noticed land departure annoying. Had it turned off in other cars too but Lucid seems to be quite unforgiving. I will call this "drunk driving mode" and leave it (mostly) off. Future updates with the alcohol senors will automatically put your car in drunk driving mode. This is a joke (for now).
I keep mine off too.

Attachments

• 1667485256587.png
    1667485256587.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Anyone seen a bug with 2.0.24 where lane departure warning system alerts that it is disabled, then goes away a minute or two later? Happened to me 4 times today.

After downloading the latest 5 minute bug fix (2.0.2? )Both my back up camera and surround cameras inoperable. I can’t manually turn them on either. Lucid said they would contact in a couple day. This seems to be a Safty issue so a couple days seems a bit leisurely

After downloading the latest 5 minute bug fix (2.0.2? )Both my back up camera and surround cameras inoperable. I can’t manually turn them on either. Lucid said they would contact in a couple day. This seems to be a Safty issue so a couple days seems a bit leisurely
Did you try a keycard reset?

Did not try the key card reset. Is that holding the key card under the drivers door handle after exiting or under the pillar camera?

Did not try the key card reset. Is that holding the key card under the drivers door handle after exiting or under the pillar camera?
Leave the key fob and phone far away from the car. Lock the car by holding the plastic key card an inch or two above the driver side b pillar camera. Walk away for at least 20 minutes.

I had the same issue for 2 days after 2.2.21 The day I was headed to the Scottsdale SC of course both were back to normal. They did a scan and found the cameras were "Off Line" but no error codeor message. They did a hard reset at the SC just because I was there. Been fine except for the reported slight lag on the rearview boot up. All cameras still good after 2.0.24.

Go tell that to the DMV and they’ll tell you to use your mirrors. I was dinged on my driving test when coming to the US because I used the backup cam and was told “not all cars have these features so you should’ve used your mirrors”

Annoying? Yes, but certainly not a safety issue.

Go tell that to the DMV and they’ll tell you to use your mirrors. I was dinged on my driving test when coming to the US because I used the backup cam and was told “not all cars have these features so you should’ve used your mirrors”

Annoying? Yes, but certainly not a safety issue.
If you have small children or pets most certainly a safety issue. This is why new cars cannot be sold without this feature. I nearly ran over one of my Pekingnese last week as she managed to push open the door leading to the garage and was directly behind me as I put the wife’s range. Rover in reverse. I would have never seen her in a mirror.

New software bug for me today. I was driving listening to Spotify when all of a sudden Tune in was playing CNBC simultaneously over Spotify. I took video and sent to customer care. 😳
Aww okay has TuneIn

I have had same issue and reported it. Not always unavailable but 4/5 times so far

Back