• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
My favorite brand is Maui Jim. Absolutely my favorite optics.
That just happens to be what I'm wearing currently for my sunglass needs. Prescription pair I picked up mostly for driving. So it looks like I'm all set. Now I just need the car…

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    989.2 KB · Views: 77
That just happens to be what I'm wearing currently for my sunglass needs. Prescription pair I picked up mostly for driving. So it looks like I'm all set. Now I just need the car…
I actually had LensCrafters add prescription lenses to a pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses. They are definitely awesome. You cannot tell that they are not Sunglasses. Reminds me to call them to replace a nose pad. The retailers do not carry them 🥹

Anyone happens to experience the save to file for side mirror doesn’t work?
I did save after adjustment but it never saved. And even the restore button is not activated after changing mirrors’ positions

Anyone happens to experience the save to file for side mirror doesn’t work?
I did save after adjustment but it never saved. And even the restore button is not activated after changing mirrors’ positions
Silly question, but did you set up a profile first before you tried to save?

Try Bajios
Started by Costa Del Mar crew
Superior optics for land/sea, but like anything, pricey

I understand that Tidal is "quirky" to say the least and it always starts with the same track when you select an artist. But the other night I adjusted either the fan speed or the temp on the driver's side and it started the track we were listening to all over again. I was using the buttons on the dash to make AC adjustments and I am certain that my hand did not wander up to the Tidal interface. And there are times when Tidal simply stops for no apparent reason.

Then this morning, while trying to put the car in the garage the surround view cameras totally blacked out. I'll see if they return without a reboot, but it was the first time for that for me.

The car is truly a joy to drive and the seats are incredibly comfortable. And the silence of the cabin is astounding. Love it. Just hopeful they can keep knocking off the software glitches with each OTA release. On a 24 mile thrip this morning I was exceeding 4.0 kwh/mile ...

As mentioned in Feedback Thread a Beta program would solve these issues faster. When a beta tester has that exact issue they can pull logs and talk to the owner.

Tidal Dolby Atmos has shut off my A/C.

So, as of today both the app and the console won’t let me modify my charge percentage…
Just checked, mines working ok. Are you trying to set it below the charge level you currently have?

We had a software glitch on our first long drive (200 miles which doubled our mileage to 400): bass dropout, full reset of right panel and lower panel while driving.
Details: software 1.2.17
Driving with my profile at 70mph and listening to tidal hifi and set a destination in nav. I think the nav may be the culprit for bass dropout since I had not used it yet. We noticed minutes later that bass was gone. We tried to get the bass back by switching to am/fm and back to no avail. My wife tried bluetooth audio and the upper right panel and lower control panel went dark. The drive panel remained lit and car drove fine. There was a little yellow light (traction control?) with a car pointing right and word off. The right panels came back on like it would when waking up. The car now had my wife’s profile (fyi, i was using phone only as key and she had fob + phone). Still no bass. It was certainly disconcerting and distracting on the highway at night. Once to our destination I did the lock and valet card on the pillar reset and bass came back.

We had a software glitch on our first long drive (200 miles which doubled our mileage to 400): bass dropout, full reset of right panel and lower panel while driving.
Details: software 1.2.17
Driving with my profile at 70mph and listening to tidal hifi and set a destination in nav. I think the nav may be the culprit for bass dropout since I had not used it yet. We noticed minutes later that bass was gone. We tried to get the bass back by switching to am/fm and back to no avail. My wife tried bluetooth audio and the upper right panel and lower control panel went dark. The drive panel remained lit and car drove fine. There was a little yellow light (traction control?) with a car pointing right and word off. The right panels came back on like it would when waking up. The car now had my wife’s profile (fyi, i was using phone only as key and she had fob + phone). Still no bass. It was certainly disconcerting and distracting on the highway at night. Once to our destination I did the lock and valet card on the pillar reset and bass came back.
Very interesting. Does your wife have the lane departure turned off? (That would be the yellow off symbol). It would seem it loaded her profile because she had the fob and it picked that up before the mobile key...glad you made it safely to your destination!

She does not have it off. And it was on only while the computer was rebooting.

Software glitch 665. Early this week I walked out to the car at my gym and everything seemed to boot up but when I tried to shift in reverse nothing, tried to go into drive no go. Got out and went back to the gym to for 3-5 min, same thing, no go. Turned on the turn signal and locked the car then walked over to Popeyes to get the wife( I know life is unfair, I go to the gym to stay under 200lbs and she is munching at Popeyes and won’t crack 113) I tell her we may have a problem. We walk back to the car 10 minutes later and yes! We can go. The wife remarks why don’t they have a reset button or sequence that you can do in the car? I replied “ that would make too much sense” and leave it at that. I just downloaded the big update before bed today let’s see if this changes anything

or sequence that you can do in the car?
What you did is the sequence you can do in the car. I've done it many times while staying in the car (using the Fob to lock it after the turn signal and opening and closing the door parts) It reboots fast and fine. You don't actually have to edit the vehicle while using that method.

Back