Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
SW version 1.2.19/1.2.20

Pilot panel UI bug: The caret symbol (^) is missing from the WiFi password keyboard layout.

Steering wheel volume knob bug: The volume level bar on the right cockpit panel doesn't appear or adjust the volume until after holding the volume knob for a couple of seconds. When it does appear, the volume adjust is high speed, quickly ramping up or down depending on the direction the knob is twisted. There is no fine volume adjust using the steering wheel volume. Also, the volume level bar DOES appear if the knob is released before the ~2 second delay expires, but no adjustment has been applied.

Every OTA that I have downloaded over the last two weeks has created more bugs and made the software more unstable. My theory is that these updates have little to do with bug fixes of the current software and are plug-ins for the MOAU (mother of all updates). I’m ok with that if the MOAU changes the game.

SW version 1.2.19/1.2.20

Pilot panel UI bug: The caret symbol (^) is missing from the WiFi password keyboard layout.

Steering wheel volume knob bug: The volume level bar on the right cockpit panel doesn't appear or adjust the volume until after holding the volume knob for a couple of seconds. When it does appear, the volume adjust is high speed, quickly ramping up or down depending on the direction the knob is twisted. There is no fine volume adjust using the steering wheel volume. Also, the volume level bar DOES appear if the knob is released before the ~2 second delay expires, but no adjustment has been applied.
There is definitely lag on the display for volume adjustments, but you can just push up or down 1 level at a time and it will adjust it even if thr display lags behind.

There is definitely lag on the display for volume adjustments, but you can just push up or down 1 level at a time and it will adjust it even if thr display lags behind.
I'll try that again. I couldn't perceive any volume change with quick small adjustments. I think the display is an accurate indicator of what's happening since the dash scroll wheel works as expected, but it feels like the interrupt/polling handler for the steering wheel knob isn't quite right yet.

And there’s a new update out again..

Seems like an odd daily thing until the big one now… weird SDLC happening here

As a side note, man are visual defects like this irritating

Attachments

• 489CC01D-41DC-42C6-9915-72918ECF7BF0.jpeg
    489CC01D-41DC-42C6-9915-72918ECF7BF0.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 108
SW version 1.2.19/1.2.20

That's the way that the switch works; It's not the SW.

I stand corrected. It does adjust, but the quick adjust happens at the knob return, not when the initial adjust happens. Then there is a delay to when the volume bar appears on the screen. The tactile, audio and visual feedback's are confusing.

I cannot think of a company with more horrid customer service than Sirius XM. I like their product , but try getting in the phone and changing or canceling a subscription.
Just saw your post. Sorry about the Sirius voice service. I connected with service on chat this morning to cancel my subscription and switched to the app that streams with no problem on my Audi, which will be gone this week. Subscription is $260 a year and the first year of "platinum" service for the app is $60, subsequent years $130/yr. The chat service was rough, but they credited me with the remaining subscription balance and offered a promotion for the app. The chat took much longer than I wanted, but it worked.

Doors not unlocking with key fob present or immediately re-locking after unlocking.

Right cockpit panel display going blank

Left and center cockpit panel going blank

Mileage and efficiency since last charge displaying dashes only

Navigation not choosing the fastest route

Alexa failing with "Something went wrong" response or no response from Alexa when using either steering wheel button or voice command

Tidal blanking out with "No Active Media"

Park Assist system errors while backing out of garage

Incorrect efficiency calculation - discrepancy between efficiency from last charge and trip calculation

Left rear radar error when parking next to a building

Switching user profiles in the middle of a drive without user input

User profiles not fully loading - sometimes not all settings for mirrors, seat or steering wheel load

Drive System warning with sluggish acceleration and no regenerative braking

Dream Drive not recognizing any speed limit signs in 1 out of 3 drives.
Do you still have these issues after the software updates?

Do you still have these issues after the software updates?
It is too early to tell since the 2.0 software takes four updates and only one has been pushed to my car. In addition, my car is in the Scottsdale service center for some minor issues and they are loading the updates for me. I hope that I can give more information by this weekend.

It is too early to tell since the 2.0 software takes four updates and only one has been pushed to my car. In addition, my car is in the Scottsdale service center for some minor issues and they are loading the updates for me. I hope that I can give more information by this weekend.
Looking forward to your update. However, I heard Lucid addressed most of the software issues with the 2.0 software.

When I turn the seat heating function to high (3rd setting) within a couple of minutes it drops to medium (2nd setting). This happens for any / all seats, front & back and has been happening before and after 2.08.

Anyone else notice this? My first thought was it might do it if I had a lower SOC, but checked that and it still does it at full capacity.

When I turn the seat heating function to high (3rd setting) within a couple of minutes it drops to medium (2nd setting). This happens for any / all seats, front & back and has been happening before and after 2.08.

Anyone else notice this? My first thought was it might do it if I had a lower SOC, but checked that and it still does it at full capacity.
Yes, same thing.

Still waiting for mine but I would assume that done in purpose in case if you forgot to turn it OFF as higher temperature will affect the seat materials. I personally would like it this way.

Maybe this is my Florida blood, but I set the seat warmer to the 1st setting and it felt like my romp was on fire. I'm very curious how hot setting 3 gets.
As a side note, there is a dedicated thread for issues found in 2.xxx here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/october-ota-feedback-thread.3017/

Still waiting for mine but I would assume that done in purpose in case if you forgot to turn it OFF as higher temperature will affect the seat materials. I personally would like it this way.
Interesting if true…but wife gets annoyed, and we have that thing that happens in MInnesota. 3rd setting ain’t too hot here!

Back